18 million on solar panels?? How bout spending money on getting air to drivers on time

• Thread starter Nothing by 1030 anymore
  • Start date

AlliSeeisBrown

Honestly a handful of centers having trouble making service (the input of late airs, shuttling pieces etc...) shouldn't have to justify the company as whole spending money on greener operations.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
It probably has something to do with the Carbon Neutral Program. UPS actually uses that to gain customers.

You must be in a smaller center if your equipment is that old. Most of the hubs I drive to have tons of new package cars and feeder tractors, lots of new CNG and LNG equipment everywhere. When those buildings get new equipment their old stuff is moved out to the older buildings. It's used but still better than what they had before (in most cases).

Poop Head

Judge me.
I was reading it havin coffee on my patio enjoying retirement while you were enjoying ups. Lmao
Hears UPS truck coming down the street..

7009b2908564a538bc57c79cae68eb81.gif

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Batteries?
What about them?!?

That's the limiting factor, for package car use... a hybrid is better just in case the battery pack fails to hold a charge; so the gasoline or other petroleum powered engine can take over on~the~fly.

Solar panels on the rooftop of hubs and other terminals should be a good thing since it's all wasted space.

Derail: I picked the wrong day to have off... gonna be messy tomorrow