2018 Contract leaks

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
True. But, Hoffa is a politician. He does really nothing. But, stand for photo ops w his fist up. You and I know, he never earned or knows what it means
Based upon last year’s election, he needs the most stellar contract if he wants to compete. I personally think we’ve seen him win his last election. Sean carried him in the East. Without the East, Hoffa doesn’t have a chance.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Based upon last year’s election, he needs the most stellar contract if he wants to compete. I personally think we’ve seen him win his last election. Sean carried him in the East. Without the East, Hoffa doesn’t have a chance.

So you are saying. Hoffa played him to a tee. Then dumped him when he didn't need him any more. Maybe O isn't who he thinks he is?

wide load

So you are saying. Hoffa played him to a tee. Then dumped him when he didn't need him any more. Maybe O isn't who he thinks he is?
I think that when Hoffa saw Sean finally going after the company and extending an olive branch to the opposition for a strong contract, then Hoffa got nervous and removed Sean. In that process, Hoffa screwed way more people than ever.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Next year is my 25th, I’ll get my 6th week. I’m in the NE Supplement. Sean O has done a magnificent job negotiating our supplement the last few contracts. It’s so unfortunate he will not be negotiating the master (this time). But I have a feeling that he will be Chairing the following ones!
I agree and hope he will be in the top spot... does anyone know if he is considering a serious run for president???

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I think that when Hoffa saw Sean finally going after the company and extending an olive branch to the opposition for a strong contract, then Hoffa got nervous and removed Sean. In that process, Hoffa screwed way more people than ever.
Wonder if he is regretting it now or just doesn’t gas???

wide load

Where does it say there wouldn't be OT?
People are currently doing a 4 10 hour day shift without overtime. UPS would apply the same standards to your 3 13.3 shift. By your ideology, UPS could get away with paying zero in overtime costs. They would have a Monday to Wednesday shift and a Thursday to Saturday shift. They only way I’d consider it is if overtime was included after 8.