22.4 drive not allowed to bid

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
This is a 22.4 ft. Combo driver issue...

Please...

Do not confuse this with THE 224 Mafia.

Thanks for your patience in these trying times...

Stay safe.

specter208

If you want to bid into a different job, you have to pass your probation first. 22.4 atleast in my area , are not allowed to bid on routes. I wish we could, I would be bid on a different Saturday route atleast.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
22.4's can't bid routes. Period. You have to be RPCD first. You'll be a cover RPCD before you get your own route.

What if there is a sh1tty route open that the cover RPCDs don’t want? It was my understanding that 22.4s can sign those bids and if we win one will go straight to RPCD.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Just started as a 22.4 driver. 9 days left in my progression. Scratching everyday except Saturdays. Filled out my union application today. The steward said the 22.4s can't bid on rpcd routes. That I have to put some sort of transfer request in. Is that even right. Have there been 22.4s that won bids? Not the 22.3 combo drivers but actual 22.4.

TYIA
Hello...let me introduce myself , my name is @MECH-lift...

YOU WILL BE A 22.4 FOR LIFE AND WORK SATURDAYS FOR 20 YEARS

YOU WILL NEVER BID A ROUTE

YOU WILL NEVER BECOME A RPCD 😂

✊🧔

Cowboy Mac

In my local, you can’t bid until 6 months after you pass your probationary period. If you bid a route, you can’t re-bid for at least 6 months. If you want the route, I would sign it anyways. Worst case they tell you no.

Dr.Brownz

Just started as a 22.4 driver. 9 days left in my progression. Scratching everyday except Saturdays. Filled out my union application today. The steward said the 22.4s can't bid on rpcd routes. That I have to put some sort of transfer request in. Is that even right. Have there been 22.4s that won bids? Not the 22.3 combo drivers but actual 22.4.

TYIA

Yeah he is right. If you are 22.4 you get the crap the RCPDs cant fit in their 9.5 hour dispatch

Cowboy Mac

What if there is a sh1tty route open that the cover RPCDs don’t want? It was my understanding that 22.4s can sign those bids and if we win one will go straight to RPCD.
This is how we get rid of 22.4s. All RPCDs don’t bid a route next year and let the 22.4s take them to become RPCDs. Then bump their * next bid cycle.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
If guys would stop taking days off on Monday we could all show up and demand 8 hours..they cut so many routes Monday cause they know guys will stay home.
✊🧔

21Savage

22.4's cannot bid on anything. Not even vacation routes. If a sh1tty route is available that no cover rpcd wants it stays cover until new RPCD spots open up then a new bid list for the vacant routes goes up or they'll just offer the routes to the new RPCD's from the top down.

That's how it played out for me and I was able to go from 22.4 to RPCD with my own route in 1 year and 3 months with the company.

charm299

22.4's cannot bid on anything. Not even vacation routes. If a sh1tty route is available that no cover rpcd wants it stays cover until new RPCD spots open up then a new bid list for the vacant routes goes up or they'll just offer the routes to the new RPCD's from the top down.

That's how it played out for me and I was able to go from 22.4 to RPCD with my own route in 1 year and 3 months with the company.
:censored2:ty routes are forced from the bottom up at my center. No bid routes stay open

TYIA
So you're not a RPCD, but you don't understand why you can't bid a RPCD route? But you're not a RPCD. And it's a RPCD route. But you want to bid it. But you're not a RPCD. And it's a RPCD route. And you're not a RPCD.