22.4 in 2020

Wyoming

In another life and time, I delivered 600 pound barrels of marine chain to marinas -- it ain't easy. Nor will the 150-pounders of all sizes and dimensions be.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
It's going to happen sooner rather than later. Times are a changing and it sucks to be a 22.4. Hope they dont.like weekends with their family.

542thruNthru

OK 542 -- are RPCDs prepared to deliver 7 days/week and handle 150 pound packages up the stairs to homes?

You've made 3 22.4s threads so I'm assuming you know what they are. They deliver T-S or W-S.

The 150lb limit has been around since I've been a driver and have delivered many. I've also delivered many to the 3rd floor of a apartment. It's easy you just roll them up the stairs or call for help.

I'm starting to think you're not a actual Driver. You just want to try and stir things up. Hence why you rarely have anything to add to these so called discussions.

Wyoming

You've made 3 22.4s threads so I'm assuming you know what they are. They deliver T-S or W-S.

The 150lb limit has been around since I've been a driver and have delivered many. I've also delivered many to the 3rd floor of a apartment. It's easy you just roll them up the stairs or call for help.

I'm starting to think you're not a actual Driver. You just want to try and stir things up. Hence why you rarely have anything to add to these so called discussions.

Been driving and delivering a long time.

Wyoming

Doing rural routes in CO and WY, we fortunately don't get that many of the big beasts.

But, that wasn't the point of my original post...if FedEx is now going to 150, from their previous 75, perhaps we will get less of the beasts.

Also, 7 day a week delivery will change all of our work lifes in ways yet unforeseen.

542thruNthru

Been driving and delivering a long time.

that’s funny on your avatar it says it’s your 2nd peak

Beat it @Barney

sketch-1579579967289.jpg

2 years is a long time!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Doing rural routes in CO and WY, we fortunately don't get that many of the big beasts.

But, that wasn't the point of my original post...if FedEx is now going to 150, from their previous 75, perhaps we will get less of the beasts.

Also, 7 day a week delivery will change all of our work lifes in ways yet unforeseen.
Delivering 7 days per week really won’t change anything for you if you’ve been here a long time.