22.4 in 2020

P1 Failure

Fedex has delivered 150lbs forever. Anything above 150 goes heavyweight from the airport on straight truck/semi with lift gate.

Overpaid Union Thug

Will a top-rate reg temp receive a pay cut when going to 22.4?
Red circled. They just won't get a raise.
I think this will come up a lot. I can see several higher seniority drivers in my center moving into a 22.4. Especially if they are preload/air. I think I would MAYBE be tempted as well. But having to work Tuesday through Saturday or Wednesday through Sunday will illuminate some of the people in consideration.

I think this will come up a lot. I can see several higher seniority drivers in my center moving into a 22.4. Especially if they are preload/air. I think I would MAYBE be tempted as well. But having to work Tuesday through Saturday or Wednesday through Sunday will illuminate some of the people in consideration.
They are going to abuse those 22.4 drivers

Just watch.

I think you are confusing 22.4 job with a 22.3 job. Contract says they may be used as inside labor not that they must. They will work inside when work is slow just like a laid off delivery driver now. Just at a lower rate with no OT protection.

Overpaid Union Thug

I think you are confusing 22.4 job with a 22.3 job. Contract says they may be used as inside labor not that they must. They will work inside when work is slow just like a laid off delivery driver now. Just at a lower rate with no OT protection.
There are already 22.4’s preload/driving being posted in some of the hubs. I think someone on this forum said they already have one in their building that is preload/air.