22.4 rights & understandings

The busy bodies ( they are coming out in this thread already) will complain to management that you are going home. Then when you are forced to stay, they will whine about you getting more OT. Your best bet is to keep it to yourself
That’s TRUTH!!!yet it’s always the small things that causes the most problems at UPS.

542thruNthru

Right! And there’s nothing that says I can’t. I know what I signed up for (22.4)! Isn’t the “combo” for getting your guaranteed 8hrs in whatever available work is allowed? This forum was for clarification which no one can fully explain in specific detail. So I’ll just have to deal like always and let them feed me what they feel is right for whatever order of their choosing. Part time sMarF time!! I’d go Full in a heart beat! I’m top of the 22.4 list anyways. My point is,,it’s just NOT there in the contract for either direction. So we let the sups take it in their own favor! You’d think that’s the 1 and only perk for the “22.4”. My own Union Stewart’s have no :censored2:ing clue, so they agree with the sups to avoid confusion to contain order! If anyone eles has a kind tip on this.??.?

So you want to be able to leave when ever you're not driving is what you're say?

And you think you should be allowed to do this because the contract doesn't specifically say that the company can make you stay for the full 8 hours?

If that's what you think then... by all means give it a try lol

So you want to be able to leave when ever you're not driving is what you're say?

And you think you should be allowed to do this because the contract doesn't specifically say that the company can make you stay for the full 8 hours?

If that's what you think then... by all means give it a try lol

This forum was for 1specific question. It was answered in a way of none certainty. I posted article 22 #5 for that exact response. I knew the outcome of my question already. All I did was show what I saw. Am I wrong for that? Am I trying to find a loop hole? Am I looking to abuse my contract? No! So if you don’t want to accept that I actual have an option to exercise my 1and only 22.4 Union right that is not in BLACK & WHITE ink for either parties. Then by all means—go visit that place that’s filled with fire & slavery that lasts for eternity! I’m pretty sure you’ll survive anyways if you’re a true Upser.ahhhahahah that’s the truth!

542thruNthru

This forum was for 1specific question. It was answered in a way of none certainty. I posted article 22 #5 for that exact response. I knew the outcome of my question already. All I did was show what I saw. Am I wrong for that? Am I trying to find a loop hole? Am I looking to abuse my contract? No! So if you don’t want to accept that I actual have an option to exercise my 1and only 22.4 Union right that is not in BLACK & WHITE ink for either parties. Then by all means—go visit that place that’s filled with fire & slavery that lasts for eternity! I’m pretty sure you’ll survive anyways if you’re a true Upser.ahhhahahah that’s the truth!

I told you Mr.Sensitive "By all means give it a try."

OZ 2021

It is called work as directed. 22.4 only have the right to a guarantee 8 hours. Not the option to work less.

OZ 2021

The busy bodies ( they are coming out in this thread already) will complain to management that you are going home. Then when you are forced to stay, they will whine about you getting more OT. Your best bet is to keep it to yourself
So you think it ok to leave before you get your 8 hour guarantee Troll.

542thruNthru

Here 22.4 drivers are gonna be on the road 12pm-9:30 T-S. OT is gonna be gone by next year.

Here 22.4s are going to drive for 5 hours and then stand in for the center manager for the other 3 hours. Someone found this loop hole in the contract because it doesn't specifically say they can't be the acting center manager.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Right! And there’s nothing that says I can’t. I know what I signed up for (22.4)! Isn’t the “combo” for getting your guaranteed 8hrs in whatever available work is allowed? This forum was for clarification which no one can fully explain in specific detail. So I’ll just have to deal like always and let them feed me what they feel is right for whatever order of their choosing. Part time sMarF time!! I’d go Full in a heart beat! I’m top of the 22.4 list anyways. My point is,,it’s just NOT there in the contract for either direction. So we let the sups take it in their own favor! You’d think that’s the 1 and only perk for the “22.4”. My own Union Stewart’s have no :censored2:ing clue, so they agree with the sups to avoid confusion to contain order! If anyone eles has a kind tip on this.??.?

Here’s a tip

Work as directed