22.4 s lives matter too.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
A 22.4 and a 224 Mafia member are two totally different things.

How does one tell the difference you ask....

22.4 driver: kinda whiney. Wonders why supe picks on him.

224 Mafia members:

tenor.gif

JJinVA

No, we didn't want you in the first place.

It sucks being 22.4 vs RPCD. I dont think any of us we're aiming for 22.4. But now, even if supes want to become full time they have to be a 22.4 first. Which I think is kinda funny cause none of the supes at my center that want to be full time want to go driving. But at least they will get some delivery insight.

bumped

It sucks being 22.4 vs RPCD. I dont think any of us we're aiming for 22.4. But now, even if supes want to become full time they have to be a 22.4 first. Which I think is kinda funny cause none of the supes at my center that want to be full time want to go driving. But at least they will get some delivery insight.

I was at our union meeting about the contract. I stood up and said that the new 22.4 position has no protection which is ridiculous. I also said, I can speak for every other driver in the room that doesn't want to give anything up in the future for the 22.4 to have protections.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
RPCD get treated like dirt and highly targeted to be fired...They wanted us all fired in February but the coronavirus threw them off.
🧔✊

542thruNthru

Lemme take a guess, 9.5 protection, 8 hour day requests, more pay. I’ve said before, the next few contracts will be all focused on more stuff for the 22.4’s, RPCD’s be dammed.
We'll see. All that is just a simple change of the contract. UPS will definitely be trying to make the job worse and more abundant.