It says prime consideration for day to day operations. Nothing about bidding unfortunately this is the argument the company uses. They claim its days off , extra work lists and lay offs. several locals have faced this same issue. I wish we had a panel decision we could force it off of. Im still trying to understand why you guys have multiple split cars your shuffling daily they should have permanent drivers if they are in more then two days.
20220619_065630.jpg

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

It says prime consideration for day to day operations. Nothing about bidding unfortunately this is the argument the company uses. They claim its days off , extra work lists and lay offs. Believe me several locals have faced this same issue. Believe me I wish we had a panel decision we could force it off of.
View attachment 388939
You do realize there are different supplements, and locals who have riders?

If management allows it not all building will alow it. Work as directed is management term for utility or bid route driver that had route broken dissolved or did not win a weekly . 4.3 language needs a re write so management at certain buildings can't loop hole open drivers

Hot Carl

SENIORITY IS SENIORITY

lol put me on a route I don’t like and I’ll be working 14hrs

@MECH-lift wins
😂✊
That's more or less where I've been for the last few months. They've had me on some of the :censored2:tiest, nastiest routes with near-impossible service commits and effectively told me to eat :censored2: when I tried to raise the issue.

Well, two can play that game. Put me in that position, and I will do the absolute bare minimum to not burden the guys next to me and I will have a maximum of 3 hours left for when I'm forced in Saturday.

I like to call it "running up the score." That is a game I know how to win.

21Savage

That's more or less where I've been for the last few months. They've had me on some of the :censored2:tiest, nastiest routes with near-impossible service commits and effectively told me to eat :censored2: when I tried to raise the issue.

Well, two can play that game. Put me in that position, and I will do the absolute bare minimum to not burden the guys next to me and I will have a maximum of 3 hours left for when I'm forced in Saturday.

Why didn't you bid a route? None left when it got to you?

21Savage

Oh really? We usually have like 3-5 that go unclaimed. At least in the short time I've been here. Are you in a big or small building?

Yes sir flip the game on them. You want 4 hours over allowed and stops missed i can have a bad day 3days a week

Hot Carl

Oh really? We usually have like 3-5 that go unclaimed. At least in the short time I've been here. Are you in a big or small building?
Medium sized building. Two centers. Lots of movement right now though. Had several retirements of late so I'm just waiting for it all to trickle down. One guy just finished 31 years, the last 25 of it all on the same route.