22.4- what’s the word in your hub?

DeliveryMachine

We aren’t getting any 22.4’s for a while. Can I have some of y’alls OT? Only reason I’m getting 8 is because of a few far out on calls. Tired of punching out at 4:45!! I hate how one week I get 17.5 hours of OT. Next week...2 hours.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
We aren’t getting any 22.4’s for a while. Can I have some of y’alls OT? Only reason I’m getting 8 is because of a few far out on calls. Tired of punching out at 4:45!! I hate how one week I get 17.5 hours of OT. Next week...2 hours.
Ride the wave, dummy. That’s the whole job. Enjoy the easy days, and always be prepared and ready for the hard ones

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
If you want OT go right up to your OC and tell him. You’ll get it

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
They have 18 months to move all RPCDs to M-friend.

So I'm sure they are not in a hurry yet.
Does your center have the number of RPCD jobs posted? My BA is telling us that they may make the 22.4 percentage a building number instead. Or even a national number. Hear anything about this?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Does your center have the number of RPCD jobs posted? My BA is telling us that they may make the 22.4 percentage a building number instead. Or even a national number. Hear anything about this?
Shocker. Sounds like the 22.3 stunt.

Muddy the water so no one can keep track of it. Smh