22.4- what’s the word in your hub?

542thruNthru

Does your center have the number of RPCD jobs posted? My BA is telling us that they may make the 22.4 percentage a building number instead. Or even a national number. Hear anything about this?

Yes a while back my BA told me the #.

Your BA should know the # by now. Mainly because it's from Aug 1st of last year.

The number is for the whole building not per center. The language specifically says building.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Yes a while back my BA told me the #.

Your BA should know the # by now. Mainly because it's from Aug 1st of last year.

The number is for the whole building not per center. The language specifically says building.
One of those things you wouldn’t think is a big deal, being for the building, not the center, but it kinda is.

Zowert

A few of them trickling in here. They’re moving more and more tues thru sat guys to M-friend as the 22.4s hire on. There’s a 22.4 bid sheet for preload up on the board here, only two names are on it.

I’m a Tuesday thru Saturday driver, which I love because Monday’s are almost always available at time and a half for me. When I turn M-friend at the end of the year those 1.5x pay days are over, since a lot of top rate guys here like the saturday OT. So whatever the 22.4 drivers can’t cover on the weekend will go to the guys with highest seniority that want to work.

If you like fat OT paychecks say goodbye to them once the 22.4 drivers come in. At least until peak.

KoennenTiger

We have some of them in training now. Haven't seen how they will be used.

But friends in the bigger center near me tell me that 22.4s are just used like TCDs. They usually run splits. They bitch and moan about how hard they got it, apparently. "oh my gosh I did 220 resis Waaaaaaah"

542thruNthru

I guess guaranteed? I thought I read the number will never go below a certain established amount.

Yes you read right. The number of M-friend RPCDs on Aug 1st 2018 will be protected. That's what I thought you were talking about.

I ask because we're in a 22.4 thread and I wanted to make sure you weren't thinking that the 25% goes off of the # of protected RPCDs. It's the total RPCDs in the building.