22.4s family lives Don't matter.

LagunaBrown

Not here. PTers aren't even signing the PT to FT intent sheet. They won't sign up for a job that has OT protections at $35+ per hour, why would they sign up for a job without protections at a significantly lower rate?
That’s interesting but you know new drivers never qualified for 9.5 either without stipulations.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Not when they find out it includes 12 hour days, weekends, constant harassment and daily threats on your employment.
What a lot of people don’t see here is these same guys have been making it on their current pay. They haven’t been spoiled by huge paychecks, large liabilities some guys take on, or just have become numb to the hours/workload.

They aren’t “invested” if you will, doing package car driving, as such their tolerance for this bull:censored2: is low.

km3

That’s interesting but you know new drivers never qualified for 9.5 either without stipulations.

That's true, but the possibility existed, and they knew it existed. Just as they know there are no protections for 22.4s, as some people have been very vocal about pointing that out.

km3

Maybe, or they will realize it’s hard to make $34 an hour elsewhere. But hey, millinials are milinials.

Maybe they'll realize that money isn't everything and that it's better to be happy, free of stress, than to make more money than you know what to do with.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Maybe, or they will realize it’s hard to make $34 an hour elsewhere. But hey, millinials are milinials.
It’s not earth shattering money. Wake up, a lot of of place pay well, with better conditions and treatment.

Btw, how do you have some “pull” now in your new area? Isn’t it like your fifth transfer so far?

El Correcto

god is dead
What region are you in? Many people will line up off the street for $34 an hour in 5 years, free medical, dental, 90K pension
We’ve had drivers quit recently. These weren’t the people self DQing or getting fired. This job sucks and the back of our package cars are reaching 140-150 degree in the 110 degree weather. One left for reasons unknown the other left to go back to the oil fields, said this wasn’t worth the money.

It’s not earth shattering money. Wake up, a lot of of place pay well, with better conditions and treatment.

Btw, how do you have some “pull” now in your new area? Isn’t it like your fifth transfer so far?
Where else can you walk into a laborers job with free medical, dental, $34 an hour, a 90k+ pension after 5 years.

My “pull” comes from merit, many contacts in many places from across the region. Supervisors/ managers I’ve trained, many local BAs, contract negotiators, etc.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Where else can you walk into a laborers job with free medical, dental, $34 an hour, a 90k+ pension after 5 years.

My “pull” comes from merit, many contacts in many places from across the region. Supervisors/ managers I’ve trained, many local BAs, contract negotiators, etc.

Good luck walking out after 25 or 30 years. And what numbers have you crunched to come up with 90k after five years?

“Pull” Sounds like favoritism given to someone who transfers knowing the consequences, then doesn’t want to have to deal with them. Your next transfer should be into management.

Good luck walking out after 25 or 30 years. And what numbers have you crunched to come up with 90k after five years?

“Pull” Sounds like favoritism given to someone who transfers knowing the consequences, then doesn’t want to have to deal with them. Your next transfer should be into management.
You are vested aver 5 years, you work for 30 year it’s over 90k. Say you work 40 years, over 120k.

“Pull” is pretty much favoritism. What consequences are you referring to?
Mgmt isn’t for me anymore.