251 United Action Slate

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Now that his daddy B is gone at 251 and his grandfather Sean O'Brien is looking at a long suspension for bringing reproach on the union, that will most likely make that red-bald head gangster ineligible to run as #2 on the Kenn "SELL-OUT" Hall Slate--Stink certainly is bent-out-of-shape a.k.a. "BUTT-HURT."

He resigned as a shop-steward because he couldn't bare with the fact that Teamster democracy defeated his daddy (B) and is about to wreck the future career of his grandfather (Sean "the gangster" O'Brien).

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
I know that your projection for the 251 election was wrong. The dirtbags you supported lost and a new slate that will not support Hoffa/Hall in 2016 is in. That's how much I know!

stink219

I know that your projection for the 251 election was wrong. The dirtbags you supported lost and a new slate that will not support Hoffa/Hall in 2016 is in. That's how much I know!
My projections were actually spot on. But apparently you need not to pay union dues in order to vote. With all my vast knowledge, I had no idea you could be in rears and still have the ability to have your vote counted. Remember that in your electoral process. So my mistake.

Glad you're back brother.
I'm real glad you are back brother. If you ever need to vent you can call anytime. I've got your back on this site even though you have never needed it. It's well documented you more than hold your own.
Don't waste your time explaining to these turds. Just drop back in and join the circus that is the brown cafe. You are family.

stink219

Thank you homie!! I appreciate your friendship on and off this site. I'm still waiting on this dude called "East center". He was so quick to call me out, now he's gone hiding. Anyway, glad to be back!!

You know me...

Attachments

• tumblr_ly7tilFO4a1r396who1_500.gif
    tumblr_ly7tilFO4a1r396who1_500.gif
    639.1 KB · Views: 134

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Trash talk?

How about all the trash talking you did before the TDU slate defeated your daddy B?

By the way, how's your grandfather Sean "the Gangster" O'brien doing? How big of suspension is the IRB gonna give that piece of garbage?

stink219

So uneducated Sux. I love how smug you are. You should keep talking. Keep going. I'd love to hear a single piece of accurate knowledge from you about labor relations. I've got you pegged. Your a guesser! Training wheels for you. You should start much smaller.