251 United Action Slate

UPS Preloader

He's baaaaaaaack!!! Sorry folks. I've been off line for a few reasons that do not need to be discussed due to legalities. The other reason was that the site changed and my forum app was not working. It only posted stuff from November. Anyway, I want to thank everyone for the comments both positive and negative. I'm gonna clean up some stuff for you. 407 has already been filled in. Anyway, Big Mr. East Center, do you have any clue of what is going on in life? Can you articulate a point? I am no longer steward. I was asked to be but I declined for personal family reasons. East Center, you seem to know who I am. I tell you what, I'm there everyday, come up and we can discuss your attraction to me. But I'm sure you will not. Nobody can ever make a claim that I'm a two faced rooster sucker.

Welcome back.

You know me...
Love how this thread has been on the front page since August. It shows how passionate we are here of our local, on both "sides" Now, if we could only harness that energy and direct it at some collective goals...

hartford ogs

You know what's pathetic as smart as you claim you are the only thing you could do in the meeting yesterday was stand up and ask a question about a delivery, lol even your own friends shook there head.

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

You know what's pathetic as smart as you claim you are the only thing you could do in the meeting yesterday was stand up and ask a question about a delivery, lol even your own friends shook there head.

Sent using BrownCafe App

First off, where were you today? As for yesterday, did you hear the question? Do you think the intent was to simply ask about a delivery? And this is why you are alone. You are not educated enough to decipher the intent of the question. Do us favor and stick to things your good at, like lying. I'm sure the new BA would love how you talked turd about him 3 months ago (why both sides have trust issues with you). Btw, do you know who key'd the formed stewards car? Very mature of someone. LP is checking the video.
So your home work for the next few weeks is to think about why I would ask such a question. I'll give you a hint, it had nothing to do with the delivery aspect. Hell, it's not even my delivery. Come on, try hard. You can do it. Maybe.

hartford ogs

Read the contract for the answer to that question. You did it becuase you wanna loose the stop. I really dont care what the new BA thinks about me and as far as someone keying a car, I agree, that's wrong. It is immature Dont worry about my boxes, I'm already done delivering SON

Sent using BrownCafe App

Read the contract for the answer to that question. You did it becuase you wanna loose the stop. I really dont care what the new BA thinks about me and as far as someone keying a car, I agree, that's wrong. It is immature Dont worry about my boxes, I'm already done delivering SON

Sent using BrownCafe App
You must be a me-ster runner??