251 United Action Slate

You know me...
Keep following this election, it gets funnier and funnier as the days pass. Most recent news has the membership slate filing a post election protest against their own election rules. This **** should be broadcast on Comedy Central!!! Lmfao!

hartford ogs

not a stalker, just read a lot on this site and what stink was saying and wow, i can't believe how bad he :censored2: on united action candidates , the lies he said, the insults. Now he disappears off here and doing major ass kissing to united action. His buddies lost and he already is jumping the fence, :censored2:ed up. what a double crosser. So i signed up to see what changed his mine, maybe he believes in there ways, i don't know

not a stalker, just read a lot on this site and what stink was saying and wow, i can't believe how bad he :censored2: on united action candidates , the lies he said, the insults. Now he disappears off here and doing major ass kissing to united action. His buddies lost and he already is jumping the fence, :censored2:ed up. what a double crosser. So i signed up to see what changed his mine, maybe he believes in there ways, i don't know
Maybe you should take it up face to face like a man does and not on a website for all to see. I've had some misunderstandings on this site and I got the members phone number and we actually talked about it like real human beings. Think about it. Yiu are asking questions and hiding behind an annomious name on a message board. People actually know who stink is. I know his name and his numbers and I've talked to him like a man. Maybe you should try this. You think??

hartford ogs

funny, taking a little personal are you? ok whats his name and number, get real. This site is strictly for this reason, to be anonymous. I just can not believe what i am hearing about him. He is really ass kissing to try to get a job. His people are out off office so his chances of getting to a position are over. Elections, Democracy, the right way. Live with it, thats the new way of local 251.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
funny, taking a little personal are you? ok whats his name and number, get real. This site is strictly for this reason, to be anonymous. I just can not believe what i am hearing about him. He is really ass kissing to try to get a job. His people are out off office so his chances of getting to a position are over. Elections, Democracy, the right way. Live with it, thats the new way of local 251.

Kissing ass? Maybe he's just trying to put politics in the rear view mirror for the sake of the local.

I've seen a local change hands after a nasty election with a lot of personal attacks. Some of the people involved publicly called for unity for the sake of the membership and some decided to keep slinging mud because they're looking ahead to the next election.

I'm not in 251 and I don't know Stink outside of BC, but maybe he's trying to put all of that behind him for the sake of the local and its members. It seems that the worst thing he's done was be loyal, which isn't a crime in my book.

hartford ogs

Sake of the membership, let me tell you how much they care about the membership, all the stewards quit ( appointed ), because theres nothing in it for them no more. These guys only cared about themselves, that's why they lost, I know stink is reading this, you should be ashamed of your self. Even your own side is questioning your fence jumping.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Sake of the membership, let me tell you how much they care about the membership, all the stewards quit ( appointed ), because theres nothing in it for them no more. These guys only cared about themselves, that's why they lost, I know stink is reading this, you should be ashamed of your self. Even your own side is questioning your fence jumping.

Sent using BrownCafe App
At least he's not an internet troll hiding behind a user name.

Inthegame

Sent using BrownCafe App
If what you say is true, which I doubt, there should be plenty of opportunities for you to step up and get involved as a steward in the real forum where anonymity doesn't exist. Maybe you'll sing a different tune in a few months...

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less

Sent using BrownCafe App

In a local the size of 251 (roughly 5,700 members) there's probably anywhere from 50 - 75 shop stewards. Are you claiming every single steward in the local resigned in protest because a new slate won?

You know me...
Stink is doing what he has always done, which is everything he possibly can for the members. Differences aside, he is a great steward, and the members would be the ultimate beneficiaries if he decides to run and wins a steward election. I have little choice but to question the motives of someone that faults him for wanting to apply his ability to preform the extremely important yet thankless job of being a steward at UPS. And I, for one, hope he does decide to stay on as a steward. He's not ass kissing, he's doing the right thing by his brothers. And I hope he still holds the same mentality and voices it loudly and often when he feels the wrong thing is being done. The exchange of ideas along with discussion and debate have historically produced the best possible results. The new officers plan to embrace the opinions of the entire membership, not just those that voted for them, and they need members like Stink, and everyone that voted against them, to let them know when they're making a mistake. It's called being held accountable. And it is paramount for progress.

Stink is doing what he has always done, which is everything he possibly can for the members. Differences aside, he is a great steward, and the members would be the ultimate beneficiaries if he decides to run and wins a steward election. I have little choice but to question the motives of someone that faults him for wanting to apply his ability to preform the extremely important yet thankless job of being a steward at UPS. And I, for one, hope he does decide to stay on as a steward. He's not ass kissing, he's doing the right thing by his brothers. And I hope he still holds the same mentality and voices it loudly and often when he feels the wrong thing is being done. The exchange of ideas along with discussion and debate have historically produced the best possible results. The new officers plan to embrace the opinions of the entire membership, not just those that voted for them, and they need members like Stink, and everyone that voted against them, to let them know when they're making a mistake. It's called being held accountable. And it is paramount for progress.
Yea I know the man. He's a good man. Anyone who would question him like this new poster is trolling. His slate lost. It is what it is. It happens. He hast the brains to run and to do a great job at it. I think East Center feeds off others misery and stink isn't miserable. He does a thankless (every once in a while I get a thanks) job.

stink219

He's baaaaaaaack!!! Sorry folks. I've been off line for a few reasons that do not need to be discussed due to legalities. The other reason was that the site changed and my forum app was not working. It only posted stuff from November. Anyway, I want to thank everyone for the comments both positive and negative. I'm gonna clean up some stuff for you. 407 has already been filled in. Anyway, Big Mr. East Center, do you have any clue of what is going on in life? Can you articulate a point? I am no longer steward. I was asked to be but I declined for personal family reasons. East Center, you seem to know who I am. I tell you what, I'm there everyday, come up and we can discuss your attraction to me. But I'm sure you will not. Nobody can ever make a claim that I'm a two faced rooster sucker.