251 United Action Slate

You know me...
Some interesting events transpired today. Maybe this election will be a walk in the park after all.

Pray tell my friend. Would those events include an anti UA slate fundraiser leaflet at UPS? I stopped by their fundraiser today for a few hours, and to say it went well would be an understatement. But you already know that Stink. You were there as well. I never knew you were a bike rider, is it a hobby of yours? Or was it just to check out all of the action? Did Jojo put you up to that? If so, did you report the truth?

Don't waste too much time on how I know all this, Stink. I knew who you were long before I ever posted on here. But the gears are turning trying to figure me out I'll bet...

stink219

Pray tell my friend. Would those events include an anti UA slate fundraiser leaflet at UPS? I stopped by their fundraiser today for a few hours, and to say it went well would be an understatement. But you already know that Stink. You were there as well. I never knew you were a bike rider, is it a hobby of yours? Or was it just to check out all of the action? Did Jojo put you up to that? If so, did you report the truth?

Don't waste too much time on how I know all this, Stink. I knew who you were long before I ever posted on here. But the gears are turning trying to figure me out I'll bet...

Figure you out? Thats the easy part. A simple cross reference of IP addresses can tell me who you are. But it doesn't really matter.
Bike rider? Me? Haven't been on a bike in years buddy. Prob could use a couple of bike rides though. If I went, I'd have no issue with walking right in. But my kids may have gone down. Oh...when I said "the election was a walk in the park" I meant the figuratively not literally.
As far as the important information, that will have to be on hold till a later date. It wasn't the leaflet at UPS. Did you get one? The guys did a great job and got a lot of positive feed back with it though. Lots of people thought it was a Local 251 event. You should be more clear with your info (I mean "tell your boys" to be more clear).
I'm just waiting on the UA update on how "Hundreds" or "Thousands" show up for change. Or should it be more like "A few supporters came down for the free burgers!"?

stink219

Would those events include an anti UA slate fundraiser leaflet at UPS?
Correction:
It wasn't an anti UA slate fundraiser leaflet. It was a correction leaflet that explained that the UA slate event was a political fundraiser and not any part of the Local 251 fundraisers like Drive For a Cure which is a benefits for cancer research for Hasbro's Children's Hospital or the softball tournament for the Teamster's Scholarship Fund. All the flyer stated was to understand what you are supporting. The UA fundraiser is a political fundraiser to generate money to run against the current administration. It wouldn't have been the first time UA swindled people into thinking or "signing" something that was a local 251 initiative.

You know me...
Figure you out? Thats the easy part. A simple cross reference of IP addresses can tell me who you are. But it doesn't really matter.
Bike rider? Me? Haven't been on a bike in years buddy. Prob could use a couple of bike rides though. If I went, I'd have no issue with walking right in. But my kids may have gone down. Oh...when I said "the election was a walk in the park" I meant the figuratively not literally.
As far as the important information, that will have to be on hold till a later date. It wasn't the leaflet at UPS. Did you get one? The guys did a great job and got a lot of positive feed back with it though. Lots of people thought it was a Local 251 event. You should be more clear with your info (I mean "tell your boys" to be more clear).
I'm just waiting on the UA update on how "Hundreds" or "Thousands" show up for change. Or should it be more like "A few supporters came down for the free burgers!"?

Wow. Do they give away free LSD before they let you play on the internet at the asylum? LOL @ the IP threat. Good luck with that bro. Tell you what, if you pull my name from my IP address without a warrant, I'll get you an application to join Anonymous. You're playing that card with the wrong guy stinky.

P.S. Some events have transpired as a result of the fundraiser that leads me to believe this election will be a walk in the park for the UA slate. Stay tuned as your boys crumble. Wouldn't want you to miss any of the fun...

You know me...
Correction:
It wasn't an anti UA slate fundraiser leaflet. It was a correction leaflet that explained that the UA slate event was a political fundraiser and not any part of the Local 251 fundraisers like Drive For a Cure which is a benefits for cancer research for Hasbro's Children's Hospital or the softball tournament for the Teamster's Scholarship Fund. All the flyer stated was to understand what you are supporting. The UA fundraiser is a political fundraiser to generate money to run against the current administration. It wouldn't have been the first time UA swindled people into thinking or "signing" something that was a local 251 initiative.

You DO realize that mentioning that their intent is to unseat the current administration HELPS their cause right? That's leaving out the fact that you wrote the letter in the first person and never identified yourself. (Pro Tip: Think about the reader when writing literature) Secondly, anyone that was tricked into thinking this was a Local event is either:

1) too stupid to vote (therefore was one of jojo's supporters)
2) confused as hell now.
3) Probably won't show up to any local events ever again, because they are stupid and confused.

Read the top of the flier. And the bottom. What, in that flier, would lead a normal thinking person to believe this was a local sponsored event? Are your supporters really THAT dense?

stink219

How did you get the letter if you don't work at UPS or never met the slate until yesterday? Your words not mine. I think it's interesting that you think some UPS drivers are too stupid to vote.

It should be an exciting week.

You know me...
How did you get the letter if you don't work at UPS or never met the slate until yesterday? Your words not mine. I think it's interesting that you think some UPS drivers are too stupid to vote.

Because your letter was the comical highlight at the Picnic. Hundreds (yes...actually hundreds) of people got a real good laugh from it, and there are actually a few people that want to" thank you for helping the cause". (Their words, not mine)

stink219

Because your letter was the comical highlight at the Picnic. Hundreds (yes...actually hundreds) of people got a real good laugh from it, and there are actually a few people that want to" thank you for helping the cause". (Their words, not mine)
Hundreds? Or do you mean 60 maybe. Most of which were kids and relatives. The speeches were priceless btw. You should start making sure that everyone that you think is on your side, is really on your side.

You know me...
Hundreds? Or do you mean 60 maybe. Most of which were kids and relatives. The speeches were priceless btw. You should start making sure that everyone that you think is on your side, is really on your side.

A constant 60 flowing in and out throughout the day, sure. And I can see how you would think educating stewards, representing members, giving back to the community, and organizing the unorganized would be "Priceless" to you and your lackeys. Laugh it up Stinky, the Jokes on you. My question is...does your loyalty stand with your BA, DM, Your ST JB or your foster father KR? Because, and mark my words, you are going to have to make that choice this election. Their vote will split, and the UA slate will be elected. You should start making sure that the horse you're betting on, actually has a chance of winning the race. See you at the nominations meeting, if the Membership slate can ever decide on when that is going to be...or which publishing house they are going to use...or who is going to be on the slate...Good God man, take the blinders off.

But luckily for you, the UA slate has mentioned time and time again, they will represent EVERYONE in the local as if they were their own brother, regardless of past political stances. So you will finally know what it's like to actually benefit from your union. No need to thank them, just keep an open mind and try not to get too angry when some of your boys realize they made the wrong decision.

Respond if you wish, but I've said all there is to say. I might look back on this thread after the vote count for a laugh, and to gloat to myself about how :censored2: right I was, but that's about it.

By the way, I've ALWAYS been a Pats fan. One of my favorite players was Chris Slade (American football) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Silly comment, right?

stink219

My question is...does your loyalty stand with your BA, DM, Your ST JB or your foster father KR? Because, and mark my words, you are going to have to make that choice this election. Their vote will split, and the UA slate will be elected.
You forgot a few people. So now the vote will be split? Not as confident? Are you asking who I chose? I'm voting for the Membership Slate. You will understand very soon why. They never steered me wrong. Well, not since fat boy got kicked out of office. How is he btw? I heard he is off crack. I'm not running a campaign on vengeance. I never not represented someone based on their political agenda. I never not represented anyone that asked for my help. I even represent the TDUers too. Someone needs to hand them tissues in the office right? So please don't insult my abilities or my loyalties.

You know me...
You forgot a few people. So now the vote will be split? Not as confident? Are you asking who I chose? I'm voting for the Membership Slate. You will understand very soon why. They never steered me wrong. Well, not since fat boy got kicked out of office. How is he btw? I heard he is off crack. I'm not running a campaign on vengeance. I never not represented someone based on their political agenda. I never not represented anyone that asked for my help. I even represent the TDUers too. Someone needs to hand them tissues in the office right? So please don't insult my abilities or my loyalties.

I meant the Membership slate will split. There will be a three slate race. JB & his NEW Membership slate, KR and whoever is dumb enough to run with him, and the Unified, well oiled machine that is the UA slate. JB will Can KR for dropping the ball at RIH. But don't take my word for it... *
Hope you saved one of those tissues for yourself there bud.

Last edited by a moderator:

stink219

Now your reaching. But good luck with that one. You may think everyone doesn't like the current admin but a assure you, there are a lot of people that trust them with their finances more then you. I mean your guys. I'm not saying the UA aren't nice people or anything. But we are talking abilities here. There is only one of your guys that is in the correct spot. You follow?

You know me...
Now your reaching. But good luck with that one. You may think everyone doesn't like the current admin but a assure you, there are a lot of people that trust them with their finances more then you. I mean your guys. I'm not saying the UA aren't nice people or anything. But we are talking abilities here. There is only one of your guys that is in the correct spot. You follow?

Ok, here's how I am going to play this scenario out. I am going to assume that the fantasy land you just laid out in that post is reality. Even then, using the facts of your fantasy that you cannot see, I am going to prove you wrong. In your own reality. Ready? Hold on, this is going to require math, reason and common sense to follow. *

Lets say that there is only 1 person on the slate that is in the right place. Judging by your own criticisms of the UA slate, I feel its safe to assume you are talking about PS as President/BA. Now PS hails from RIH, Which is the biggest barn in our local with approximately 2,500 members. Lets say, for ****s and giggles, that KR is able to pull 500 votes out of the Hospital. (That is being EXTREMELY liberal, by the way.) And lets also say that another 500 votes are contested by JB and the gang. The leaves 1,500 votes for PS and the UA slate. UPS is the second biggest barn in the local. I'm going to go ahead and be liberal with this estimate as well, but lets say the 2 slates (IF the membership slate does not divide itself when Barrios dumps Reddy, which he will) split UPS' 735 votes. That's 366 a piece. Now you got Centrex which is 100% on board with UA with the exception of their stewards (jojo signed a side deal making it mandatory for them to work Saturdays...BAD move for an elected official) So there's another 95 votes or so for UA. Now, if you take the remainder of the barns in the local (If you'd like a list, PM me) and lets say they ALL 100%, vote Membership slate, and zero % of the votes are contested (Unlikely) Your boys STILL LOSE by a landslide. Don't believe me? Do the math. Even using the Membership slates Highest vote count ever Vs. the combined RIH and UPS vote, and your boys are cashing in their pensions. Please note, this scenario is assuming everything you are claiming to be true, which it isn't. Which proves that even in your wildest dreams, your boys are standing in the unemployment line.

I really hope you were able to follow all of that, and I hope you can reason the fact that the variables I have assumed in your favor are absolutely BS. You dig, Stinky?

Last edited by a moderator:

stink219

Have you been involved in other elections? Oh thats right you have. Do the math? Is this your crackpot algorithm? Have you seen voter turnout? Your assuming that everyone will vote in every barn. Btw, I wasn't even talking about PS as P/BA. Your banking on big numbers from RIH. But when the ballot is in people's hands and they need to make a choice they are gonna look at your side and say,"WHO?" 2500 votes, lmfao!! This isn't a little bylaws change. But good luck with your math.

You know me...
Have you been involved in other elections? Oh thats right you have. Do the math? Is this your crackpot algorithm? Have you seen voter turnout? Your assuming that everyone will vote in every barn. Btw, I wasn't even talking about PS as P/BA. Your banking on big numbers from RIH. But when the ballot is in people's hands and they need to make a choice they are gonna look at your side and say,"WHO?" 2500 votes, lmfao!! This isn't a little bylaws change. But good luck with your math.

As I said throughout the post, the variables were assuming your false scenario. If the vote scales down for non-voters the outcome is the same. And your right, this isn't a bylaws change. So that means Jojo can't run to the elk club, invite retirees, and ask the wives of eastern to vote. How did that feel by the way? What was the mood after that meeting? Are you entrenched deep enough in the ever tightening inner circle that is proving to be a strangle around the neck of "the membership" slate to be in the after meeting that bylaws vote? Did you ask Jojo how it felt to cheat your ass off and STILL lose?

Yes, 2,500 teamsters work at RIH. Look it up, ask jojo himself. Its becoming clear to me that you have absolutely no idea about the uprising that has taken place at RIH due to the ignorance and stupidity of KR, LR, and AS over there. They want K's head on a stick over there. If you honestly believe RIH is not in open revolt of KR and JB, then you have been lied to my brother. The vote at RIH has been mobilized against Jojo and the boys. And these guys are ready for every dirty election trick in the book. Be ready for a special appearance from a government entity to oversee the ballot count. If Jojo can set the date for nominations before he is brought up on charges BEFORE the election even happens.

If you seriously care about Jojo, you will reach out to him with some friendly adivce. 3 pensions is a lot to risk...

stink219

[

As I said throughout the post, the variables were assuming your false scenario. If the vote scales down for non-voters the outcome is the same. And your right, this isn't a bylaws change. So that means Jojo can't run to the elk club, invite retirees, and ask the wives of eastern to vote. How did that feel by the way? What was the mood after that meeting? Are you entrenched deep enough in the ever tightening inner circle that is proving to be a strangle around the neck of "the membership" slate to be in the after meeting that bylaws vote? Did you ask Jojo how it felt to cheat your ass off and STILL lose?

Yes, 2,500 teamsters work at RIH. Look it up, ask jojo himself. Its becoming clear to me that you have absolutely no idea about the uprising that has taken place at RIH due to the ignorance and stupidity of KR, LR, and AS over there. They want K's head on a stick over there. If you honestly believe RIH is not in open revolt of KR and JB, then you have been lied to my brother. The vote at RIH has been mobilized against Jojo and the boys. And these guys are ready for every dirty election trick in the book. Be ready for a special appearance from a government entity to oversee the ballot count. If Jojo can set the date for nominations before he is brought up on charges BEFORE the election even happens.

If you seriously care about Jojo, you will reach out to him with some friendly adivce. 3 pensions is a lot to risk...
Are kidding me dude? Know I know for a fact that your bananas. You think for one second that he would jeopardize that vote? He made it 100% fair. Don't you remember sitting up there with everyone pitching in the boxes? You and your boys would have already filed charges that day. So give me a break. You do know how to file charges right? Don't you and your boy have the record? Btw, you do know that your hardcore UA boys are gonna split their vote correct? I'm sure they won't tell you. But watch from the results. And thanks for that TDU scare tactic horror movie post. Very entertaining.