251 United Action Slate

You know me...
Are kidding me dude? Know I know for a fact that your bananas. You think for one second that he would jeopardize that vote? He made it 100% fair. Don't you remember sitting up there with everyone pitching in the boxes? You and your boys would have already filed charges that day. So give me a break. You do know how to file charges right? Don't you and your boy have the record? Btw, you do know that your hardcore UA boys are gonna split their vote correct? I'm sure they won't tell you. But watch from the results. And thanks for that TDU scare tactic horror movie post. Very entertaining.

You are silly if you think that getting 2/3rds of the vote on that bylaws campaign was the goal. That bylaws campaign was a litmus test for the election. And they learned everything they needed to know. That's why there were no charges filed when we counted 35 known retirees voting. Hell, a retiree and former trustee stood up to ask for clarification about the vote for Christ sake. Winning was never the goal, you *

Last edited by a moderator:

stink219

If it makes you feel better. I guess any person that loses needs to justify their own spin. Your actually trying to justify a silly vote for stewards, election committee (which doesn't apply to UPS btw) and salaries, to an election that controls our pension, healthcare and daily working conditions? Hahahahaha!!! Lmfao!!! Wait....I can't catch my breath!! Hahahahaaa!!! Lololo!! You actually...hahahaaa!! I just peed a little!! Lolololol!!! Haha!!!! Ok sorry about that. I'm better now.
Yup, 35 known Retirees. Why not just say it was 400? Why not just say the sky was falling that day? This is why your team will lose. You don't tell the truth even when its blatantly clear. Your lies are a compulsion. I can't even blame you. Your just a blind follower set up for failure by your own. Yup, those hospital peeps sure have it rough. I see you already started spreading the lies about KR. Nice work simpleton. You know it's the year 2013 right?

You know me...
If it makes you feel better. I guess any person that loses needs to justify their own spin. Your actually trying to justify a silly vote for stewards, election committee (which doesn't apply to UPS btw) and salaries, to an election that controls our pension, healthcare and daily working conditions? Hahahahaha!!! Lmfao!!! Wait....I can't catch my breath!! Hahahahaaa!!! Lololo!! You actually...hahahaaa!! I just peed a little!! Lolololol!!! Haha!!!! Ok sorry about that. I'm better now.
Yup, 35 known Retirees. Why not just say it was 400? Why not just say the sky was falling that day? This is why your team will lose. You don't tell the truth even when its blatantly clear. Your lies are a compulsion. I can't even blame you. Your just a blind follower set up for failure by your own. Yup, those hospital peeps sure have it rough. I see you already started spreading the lies about KR. Nice work simpleton. You know it's the year 2013 right?

Good lord. You know, with the lack of a campaign coming from the screw the membership slate, I wouldn't doubt it if you were their campaign manager, because the nothing I've seen from them is exactly what I would expect from you in that spot. Your knowledge of how to run a campaign is astounding. Do you HONESTLY believe that even ONE of the 1,200 people that signed and gave their info to the UA slate for that bylaws change are going to vote for JB? You must be just saving face at this point because even Hellen Keller would be able to see what has transpired over the last two years.

* I just cannot accept the possibility that my fellow teamster brothers over at UPS are being forced into the position of having a complete ignoramus sitting next to them in a grievance meeting. * I love my union too much to believe that you could possibly be this devoid of any semblance of common sense AND a steward. Please tell me I'm right. You're just saving face. You HAVE to be.

To the rest of the obvious truths that you refuse to believe, I'll just go ahead and let the time line lay itself out exactly as I had predicted it. I have absolutely no reason to lie on this silly message board. I resent the accusation, but absolutely expected it from you. Mark my words. JB and KR on different slates, their supporters split among them, UA keeps gaining strength and wins in a landslide. It's the only chance JB has to keep his job. KR vs PS for President/BA? Jojo is simply NOT that stupid.

Inthegame

It would have been hilarious if every single one of my posts didn't get edited by a moderator. First amendment does not apply here...Mods must all be Obama voters.
37 posts and you're down on the Mods? Start your own no-rules forum all-star, you'll need something to do when your sure win campaign efforts fail.

You know me...
37 posts and you're down on the Mods? Start your own no-rules forum all-star, you'll need something to do when your sure win campaign efforts fail.

Pay attention there sport. My words are prophetic. (this is the part where a funny guy quotes me and changes prophetic to pathetic.)

stink219

Do you HONESTLY believe that even ONE of the 1,200 people that signed and gave their info to the UA slate for that bylaws change are going to vote for JB?
First it was 1600 signatures. Now its 1200. You do know that it was dwindled down to about 4-500 signatures correct? Having multiple signatures of the same person and including non teamsters doesn't make your cause just. Hell, you guys even led people to believe it was supported by the local. And I know for a fact that people that supported the bylaws change will not vote for your slate. So the answer is yes. Matter for fact, like I said before, most of YOUR guys will be split. Nobody trusts the UA. Not even your own peeps. They may like one or two of your folks as a friend, but beyond that, this is their lives we are talking about.

Mark my words. JB and KR on different slates, their supporters split among them, UA keeps gaining strength and wins in a landslide. It's the only chance JB has to keep his job. KR vs PS for President/BA? Jojo is simply NOT that stupid.
And when your wrong? Full apology? Oops, forgot, you guys don't do that. How about you just vote for the Membership Slate instead. It sounds like your begging for them to withdraw. You did it in a few past post also. Pleading for them to split.

Who is this PS guy anyway? What does he do for a living?

Actually, your correct. Some people think they can post anything without validation. And 251 is the trolls troll.
If you quit feeding them they die. If he continues to throw insults and lies report him to a moderator. I can't believe he isn't labeled a troll with all his insults and propoganda. He is a troll.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
It would have been hilarious if every single one of my posts didn't get edited by a moderator. First amendment does not apply here...Mods must all be Obama voters.

Haha, every single ones of my posts is also subject to moderation.

But if your a pro-Hoffa, pro UPS management person you can't sling all the mud you want! LOL!

stink219

But if your a pro-Hoffa, pro UPS management person you can't sling all the mud you want! LOL!
So you admit your pro-Hoffa and pro-management? Finally comes out.

You know me...
First it was 1600 signatures. Now its 1200. You do know that it was dwindled down to about 4-500 signatures correct? Having multiple signatures of the same person and including non teamsters doesn't make your cause just. Hell, you guys even led people to believe it was supported by the local. And I know for a fact that people that supported the bylaws change will not vote for your slate. So the answer is yes. Matter for fact, like I said before, most of YOUR guys will be split. Nobody trusts the UA. Not even your own peeps. They may like one or two of your folks as a friend, but beyond that, this is their lives we are talking about.
This just made me realize something. I can't blame you for your ignorance. The people you get your information from go out of their way to hold a monopoly on every bit of information possible, and then feed you and the rest of their supporters with filtered information (Also known as LIES). I guess I could bust your balls about not being skeptical of receiving and spreading information without evidence, but I'm not going to do that. I hear ignorance is bliss, and I wouldn't want to ruin your day. But I will make you a promise. If (when) the UA slate wins this, I will let you know who I am and show your the evidence of 1,200 separate individual signatures, and answer any other questions you have truthfully, by providing physical, tangible evidence. Sound good?

And when your wrong? Full apology? Oops, forgot, you guys don't do that. How about you just vote for the Membership Slate instead. It sounds like your begging for them to withdraw. You did it in a few past post also. Pleading for them to split.

Tell you what. If I am wrong, I will absolutely apologize to you, in person. But when I am proven right (in a couple weeks I'd Imagine) You have to promise to run for steward when the UA slate sets up steward elections in your barn. The reason for that is, I have never met anyone that can look at a mountain of evidence against their argument and continue to argue talking points that have no basis more reliable than "jojo told me" in my life. If you can do to management what you are doing with me right now, (arguing constantly in the face of everything but forensic evidence against you) you will wear every manager in that barn down to a nub within a month!

Who is this PS guy anyway? What does he do for a living?

He works at RIH. But WHO is he? I can't answer that. That question can only be answered by the result of a conversation you have with him. You were AT the picnic, you should have stayed and met the slate so you can actually make an INFORMED decision in the election. Oops, forgot, you guys don't do that...

That wasn't fair. You can still make an informed decision by going to 251unitedaction.com and reading their platform, then going to the membership slates website and compare.... oh, wait. Forgot. No website from the incumbent. Hmmm. How else could you inform yourself and make an educated, lucid decision this election...let me see...

OOH! I know! You can get a Platform flier from one of the 251 UA guys that are busting their asses campaigning at every barn in the local at different days of the week, and then grab a platform flier from the Membership slate and...damn, wait that won't work. No platform talk from the incumbents, probably due to that whole "Monopoly on every bit of information" thing.

Hmmm how else could we get you to make an informed decision? Let me see...hmmm. Too bad Amazon.com doesn't sell common sense, that might work, but nope, no luck there.

Hmmm...Well, you could look at their record of Job loss and lack of expansion of the local, but you don't believe all that. Jojo told you it wasn't true. Hmmm...you could look at the one organizing drive they have ever had over at allied. You know, the one that Hoffa had published in the monthly teamster magazine that you rub em out to? You could follow the timeline of that organizing drive they were so proud of, all the way to the decertification because Jojo and his pals were unable to get people who PICK UP AND SORT TRASH for a living a better deal. Wait, you don't believe in the decert, I forgot. Jojo said its not true.

Oh I know, you could download the LM2's from the year before Jojo took power, and every year from that point until 2012, and watch in awe as the Locals funds have dwindled down to literally NOTHING. Then you could notice how their pay scales have steadily gone up every year to the point where they are voting Republican in every election to protect their wealth....that'd do it for most normal folks that are breaking their backs day in and day out for a bull**** 25 cent raise every year... but that won't work for you. Jojo says Money isn't everything, and you're lucky to have a job, right?

Wow, you know what? I'm at a loss. I have absolutely no idea how you could make an informed decision in this election. Every possible way that I can think of requires you waking up and not swallowing everything you are force fed by Jojo and KR. But we both know that's not going to happen. I guess you have no choice but to be on the losing side brother. Sorry bout that.

stink219

Why no mention about our healthcare fund? Why no mention of our pension? Fact are facts. People can look up the LM2s. What you say is a bold faced lie. It wouldn't be the first time bud. Remember, the truth shall set you free. I just ask if people want to know, don't take 251's word (it's useless), look it up for yourself. Look at the liabilities before 2007, when SM the thief was in office. You said that every year we had less membership? Look it up! Your "facts" are lies. But don't worry, people will understand. The storm is coming. Either move out of the way or get swallowed alive.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
This thread has turned real stupid. I'd quit feeding the troll.

Seems that everyone who has an anti-Hoffa view is heavily moderated, and called trolls.

This is like deja vu all over again. Our posts get moderated to pieces, we complain about it, and then get blasted by a pro-407 or pro-Stink buddy.

Don't feed the troll

Don't you have some beers that need to be drank?

This is the best, most accurate quote about BC as I have seen.

​You are correct! LOL!

Bless your heart!

We know. Hyena, 251, Hoffa Sux, TOS and more all already know this.

over9five

Staff member

Seems that everyone who has an anti-Hoffa view is heavily moderated, and called trolls.

This is like deja vu all over again. Our posts get moderated to pieces, we complain about it, and then get blasted by a pro-407 or pro-Stink buddy.

Don't you have some beers that need to be drank?

This is the best, most accurate quote about BC as I have seen.

We know. Hyena, 251, Hoffa Sux, TOS and more all already know this.
WAahhhhhhhh.

My God dude, there's 700 billion websites on the internet. Why in the world do you come here where you are soooo abused by the mean moderators?
I mean, if you feel you're so badly treated here, why stay???

​Makes no sense to me....

WAahhhhhhhh.

My God dude, there's 700 billion websites on the internet. Why in the world do you come here where you are soooo abused by the mean moderators?
I mean, if you feel you're so badly treated here, why stay???

​Makes no sense to me....
I don't care what anybody says. The moderators on this site are fair and work hard to keep the peace. They are fine stewards.