30 day progression NOT being honored

Brownroundtown

He has a helper, soooo
My numbers have been OK I won't say they're off the charts but initially they said do 20 stops per hour then when I start hitting my numbers my Supervisor says with that route you should be doing 30 to 40 stops per hour lol.. I have a whole street signature required lol

Brownroundtown

If they say you're seasonal, ask for the other $5/HR they've been shorting you.
They all admit that I was hired full time but the loop hole is in my 30 day progression. He says if my numbers were through the roof then I would be promoted already bit since they can't get an accurate reading do to it being peak and me having a helper that they're delaying my 30 day progression. Which to me sounds like "it's peak and we need drivers so we're using you for cheap labor since we're only paying you 18.75 and you're emptying your truck every night..

Well I appreciate all the replies.. It's just frustrating for me because I've been busting my ass and it seems like the 30 days is an imaginary number that management really doesn't have to honor. And I was under the impression if you last 30 days without getting fired you're in..
They always blow smoke up your ass this time of the year

Brownroundtown

30 to 40 stops an hour oh hell nawl i just stick to the rural routes where i do 8 to 10 stops an hr
I know it's bull:censored2: when the same guy that told me I need to do 20 stops an hour is the same guy who told me I should be doing 30 to 40 stops an hour. It's like enough is never enough. Mind you I've been here two months compared to these people having over twenty years in.. Of course I can't out perform them yet but I'm working on it

UrFellowUpser

Dont feel too bad i started as a seasonal 2yrs back then got cut jan 15th and was sent back to preload for 3 months before i got a shot to qualify and go full-time. They lied to me and had me thinking i was qualifying during peak too.