401k returns

Raw

Raw Member
I mean`t to go to all cash in my 401K last week but didn't get around to it until Sunday Feb 23. Took the monday hit but been 100% in stable account the rest of the weeks bloodbath. I don`t think market will crank back up until after the 2nd quarter or in November when Trump get`s re-elected! Market will tank as long as China is closed.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I mean`t to go to all cash in my 401K last week but didn't get around to it until Sunday Feb 23. Took the monday hit but been 100% in stable account the rest of the weeks bloodbath. I don`t think market will crank back up until after the 2nd quarter or in November when Trump get`s re-elected! Market will tank as long as China is closed.
if the stock market rebounds with you on the sidelines you will not recoup your losses. it depends on your risk factor. if you are 75 years old I would agree taking less risk but if you are a lot younger think long term. this is just an emotional reaction.

corona virus has only infected 15000 ( so far ) . the flu has infected 24,000,000 this year and has had a ton more deaths.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
if the stock market rebounds with you on the sidelines you will not recoup your losses. it depends on your risk factor. if you are 75 years old I would agree taking less risk but if you are a lot younger think long term. this is just an emotional reaction.

corona virus has only infected 15000 ( so far ) . the flu has infected 24,000,000 this year and has had a ton more deaths.
It’s not about the virus. The market was overdue for a major correction. The virus was just the excuse everyone needed