5 bucks a week to send my child support?

oldngray

nowhere special
40453_599x1024.jpg

bluehdmc

UPS is charging me 5 dollars a week to send my child support to health and welfare. I believe that ups is making a profit off of this.

Cant you send your own child support?

In NJ payroll deduction is supposed to be mandatory for child support. Back 15yrs or so when I was paying the employer could deduct and extra $1 for the added bookkeeping expense, maybe the price has gone up along with wages?
I don't believe an employer could take more than legally allowed.

redman024

Ups is making a huge profit off of me and thousands of others!

Ups charges people with court ordered child support 5 dollars a week. Ups then sends one check to the state to pay our child support. The reason we cannot pay our ex's directly is they receive state assistance. I called HR last week and they transferred me to a financial department. They then agreed with me and told me that Ups was making a huge profit. That's right the nice gentleman said HUGE Profit!

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Re: Ups is making a huge profit off of me and thousands of others!

Well, I'm glad the nice gentleman said "huge profit", or I'd have never known.

Quit complaining about your $5/week. Work some overtime, and that 5 bucks will be nothing

jaker

trolling

Ups charges me 1 dollar a week for my support , I really don't care if you think about it there is more paperwork and minutes that go into taking care of our payroll then most

Catatonic

Nine Lives

I have to disagree ... $5 a week is not even a huge profit for a homeless person.

I know that technology based automation has reduced costs a lot but the cost of setting this up, the EFT cost, the audit costs and the time to deal with you complaining about $5 per week probably comes to more than $260 per year.

The cost to cut one check and process a claim was over $80 fifteen years ago so your source was probably just being nice to you.
It's easier and cheaper than arguing or explaining to someone who has no motivation to understand.

PS - I'm still offended by your offensive name which disparages my Native American heritage.

jaker

trolling

PS - I'm still offended by your offensive name which disparages my Native American heritage.
By What that his name is red man , there Is a black rapper with that name send him a email about how you feel

he might care more about it then anybody else

redman024

There are over 30 people just ant my center. Do the math.
p.s. Build a bridge

Catatonic

Nine Lives

1 a week makes sense. I only pay 60 a week to my ex.

The cost for UPS to process is the same regardless of the amount of the check.
If the is $1000 week or $1 per week, the cost to UPS is the same.