burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
622DEBA8-8A04-4392-8DB9-C52C4101CEFF.gif
My driver literally just has to sit there and fidget with his diad while I run ALL the stops and organize the shelves from his :censored2:ty driving. I did 18 hrs the other day (started at 1am in the hub) so i took a "day off" from "helping" and he got a whole new "helper". Im slightly offended? How do I win back my beloved? Do i bring him flowers? Or just change me helper center and wait for him to call me back?

helpme

My driver is an HR nightmare. I'm a newbie helper who hustles. He acknowledged it when he was assigned to my regular route which had just got cut shorter so he is now doing 2 routes and asked if I would also help on his first route in the morning. He kicked his inside helper to the curb but by the second day he was telling me to slow down or they would add more stops to the route. The third day the first route was cleared at least an hour earlier than the previous days so he then uninvited me from my assigned route for the day. He proceeded to short my time card for the route I was helping him with that day, add the loss of my assigned route to that and he effectively stole money from me. He was my 4th driver of the season so I'm throwing him under the truck and asking for a 5th driver. His delivery practices are not what I was taught and tend to be just short of tossing packages from the truck to the porch. Also, he tends to lock himself in back of the truck more than any driver I've been with and I don't think it's for a bathroom break. I gotta dump him before a really expensive package comes up missing and he tries to blame me. Any thought on how to get him out of my life without him bad mouthing me to other drivers?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
My driver is an HR nightmare. I'm a newbie helper who hustles. He acknowledged it when he was assigned to my regular route which had just got cut shorter so he is now doing 2 routes and asked if I would also help on his first route in the morning. He kicked his inside helper to the curb but by the second day he was telling me to slow down or they would add more stops to the route. The third day the first route was cleared at least an hour earlier than the previous days so he then uninvited me from my assigned route for the day. He proceeded to short my time card for the route I was helping him with that day, add the loss of my assigned route to that and he effectively stole money from me. He was my 4th driver of the season so I'm throwing him under the truck and asking for a 5th driver. His delivery practices are not what I was taught and tend to be just short of tossing packages from the truck to the porch. Also, he tends to lock himself in back of the truck more than any driver I've been with and I don't think it's for a bathroom break. I gotta dump him before a really expensive package comes up missing and he tries to blame me. Any thought on how to get him out of my life without him bad mouthing me to other drivers?

You'll be gone after Christmas. The driver will still be here.

Just do the job you were hired for.

helpme

Spoken like my former driver.
You want to run the job description by me again? You guys shouldn't drive if you can't live up to the expectations set by your employer. It's pretty simple. If you ladies don't want to work 70 hours, use a helper. All I hear and read about now is how you girly men are appalled at being required to work 70 hours in 6 days. Those hours will be gone after Christmas. You'll still have your pacifiers in your mouth well into next Christmas season.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

You want to run the job description by me again? You guys shouldn't drive if you can't live up to the expectations set by your employer. It's pretty simple. If you ladies don't want to work 70 hours, use a helper. All I hear and read about now is how you girly men are appalled at being required to work 70 hours in 6 days. Those hours will be gone after Christmas. You'll still have your pacifiers in your mouth well into next Christmas season.

Calm down honey You’ve only got a few days left on your tour

Then you can go back to GTA on moms couch

helpme

Calm down honey You’ve only got a few days left on your tour

Then you can go back to GTA on moms couch

No need to worry, I'll be trolling you ladies well into next year.

Rack em

Made the Podium

You're a seasonal employee who will only work a few more weeks. Your driver has years in with the company and knows how it operates. You should shut your mouth before you come off more stupid than you already have.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
So you've been through four drivers already?? Maybe it's you and not them.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Job description? Take package from driver, leave at correct front door. Rinse, repeat many times in a day. Oh, and it's not your business what he's doing in the back of the truck.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
On the subject of #5, I've never had a helper who let me buy their lunch. Not that I'm complaining or anything.