500+ stops tomorrow. Ouch!

BeachBoy

Today wasn't bad, we finished up 440 stops in 9.5 hours. My driver texted me, said we're looking at over 500 stops tomorrow. It's gonna be a long day, I think.
What's your day looking like?

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
440 in 9.5 is one stop every 1.2 mins. I had 230 stops today with 436 pkgs. I could not walk through my truck until about 3 pm. So unless you had 1 pkg per stop at every stop I think you are confusing stops with packages.

I have only seen 1 truck in my center this year with over 500 pkgs but close to 200 were sure-post to the post office on that guy's route and another 75+ were envelopes to 1 buss all in a tote. If you two actually get 500 in the truck tomorrow I'd be surprised!

Ms.PacMan

273 stops, 524 pieces, late air. 9 hours of helper time, who spent most of the day watching me dig for the next package (and curse A LOT!). Actually had 287 stops - bought back 14 at 9pm.

BeachBoy

440 in 9.5 is one stop every 1.2 mins. I had 230 stops today with 436 pkgs. I could not walk through my truck until about 3 pm. So unless you had 1 pkg per stop at every stop I think you are confusing stops with packages.

I have only seen 1 truck in my center this year with over 500 pkgs but close to 200 were sure-post to the post office on that guy's route and another 75+ were envelopes to 1 buss all in a tote. If you two actually get 500 in the truck tomorrow I'd be surprised!

Afraid not. 28ft package car, a tad over 600 packages yesterday. I personally don't mind, only another week of this and I'll be done with this till next Peak.

Thebrownstreak

On my route during non peak times, 500 stops would equate to around 9-10 days worth of work. At peak time your still looking at 5-6 days worth of work. Thats insane. My heaviest day of peak was 111 stops, 279 pieces, 12.5 hour day, 295 miles, 6 ecd's, 2 late air, helper for 10 hours.

rod

Retired 22 years
Today wasn't bad, we finished up 440 stops in 9.5 hours. My driver texted me, said we're looking at over 500 stops tomorrow. It's gonna be a long day, I think.
What's your day looking like?

440 stops-9.5 hrs? Why don't you quit sluffing off and pull your share of the load? The others at your center are working 11-12 hours a day. You should be doing at least 740 stops.

Marne Vet

You wouldn't get 500 stops in my truck. Even if you tried to jam them in my 800 I would kick a crap load of them back out onto the belt before I left. Figuratively speaking. Not getting that many done unless I'm out till 10 PM, and that's a no-no out this way.

JakeD

236 stops with 440 packages for us today. i helped 8.5hr plus 1 hr lunch and 1hr to go take a test at school. came back out and finished up with him. our car looked untouched at lunch haha.

Cementups

Box Monkey
You're making my 150-180 peak stops seem so measly. Today I had 51 stops off at 2pm (5 hours in) and then another 130 from 2pm-7pm with my helper. I do A LOT of bulk in the AM.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
We had a guy do 454 in Roswell yesterday. I know this is 100% true as I saw his DIAD as I was walking out at 9:30. Funny thing is we are a bonus center, what's even funnier is he's PT and doesn't get paid on it, 3.84hrs scratch on the OR.

MethodsMan

240 stops. About 30% of the stops are apartments where you have to attempt at each apartment and indirect to the office if the customer isn't home. It comes off slowly unless you're a ninja. Along with 15 pickups which start at 15:00.

Been getting off at around 21:30 every night for the past week.

Whoot! Whoot!