6 hour splits for weekly minimum

I work ups, so I might sound out of place. I thought you owned your routes and get paid by the piece. so if your truck is full of work way stop. I would finish and go home come back tomorrow. why come back for 2 hours. Are they paying gas and expenses.
I see a law suit coming real soon?

That would be FedEx Ground. Express is different.

Oops should have read the rest of the posts........already answered.

Last edited:

jmeti000

I've been predicting for some time that the 35 hr guarantee for FT is going away. I think that you are correct about it being included in the Master Plan.

Even if it does go away, wasnt there a thread on here not to long ago regarding "reasonable expectation" and hours if your a full time employee?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Even if it does go away, wasnt there a thread on here not to long ago regarding "reasonable expectation" and hours if your a full time employee?

"Reasonable expectation" is a term open to interpretation. Do you think that perhaps Fred's interpretation of "reasonable" might be different from ours?

jmeti000

"Reasonable expectation" is a term open to interpretation. Do you think that perhaps Fred's interpretation of "reasonable" might be different from ours?

Im sure it is. But there comes a point when even the village idiot can claim codswallop.