6th punch for Friday due to Holiday on Sunday

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Was talking to an older driver, he stated he heard that today was our 6th punch. So that would mean 1.5 pay for the day. I’m in the central so I don’t know if it is different in other regions. Just trying to verify if anyone heard anything similar to the post or had any idea about it.

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Was talking to an older driver, he stated he heard that today was OUR 6th punch. So that would mean 1.5 pay for the day. I’m in the central so I don’t know if it is different in other regions. Just trying to verify if anyone heard anything similar to the post or had any idea about it.
fixed it for you

BigBrown87

251E3C18-5D5E-4BA3-B27A-E4BF9C89B121.jpeg
Keep up the good work Mr. Slave!

542thruNthru

Was talking to an older driver, he stated he heard that today was our 6th punch. So that would mean 1.5 pay for the day. I’m in the central so I don’t know if it is different in other regions. Just trying to verify if anyone heard anything similar to the post or had any idea about it.

This would probably more depend on your local language. I believe that driver is wrong. He's counting the holidays as a punch and I don't believe it works that way.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!

Sorry, Holidays do not count as a punch in the Central.

Amazing how many of these "older" drivers don't know the contract.

BigBrown87

This would probably more depend on your local language. I believe that driver is wrong. He's counting the holidays as a punch and I don't believe it works that way.
I had a 6th punch for the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Which was a holiday along with the Friday after. They did consider it a 6th punch so my guess is the same would apply in this situation.

542thruNthru

I had a 6th punch for the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Which was a holiday along with the Friday after. They did consider it a 6th punch so my guess is the same would apply in this situation.

Here Saturdays are time an 1/2 if you are M-friend. So it could be a local thing.