705 better hurry up

We're holding out for $10 over 5 years and no health care changes. We'll get it because now we're the lone holdouts and much of the country goes through us at one point or another.

ibleedbrown

cach sux, do u know what the raises be like for new drivers? i hope this doesen't slow the company from hiring new drivers in september. so what would the new top rate be for current drivers?

cach sux, do u know what the raises be like for new drivers? i hope this doesen't slow the company from hiring new drivers in september. so what would the new top rate be for current drivers?

Now that the national is hammered out our group will use it as a foundation to base ours off of. Expect it to be very similar pay wise.

slantnosechevy

Now that the national is hammered out our group will use it as a foundation to base ours off of. Expect it to be very similar pay wise.

You may want to re-think Campos. The guy rode Steve's coattails and is in over his head. Hopefully he doesn't put you guys in more debt. Your pension pays about half what it used to and he hasn't a clue how to fix it. He has no clue how to negotiate a contract. There are stewards at UPS with more knowledge than he has. You're right that he's waiting for the National because he doesn't know how to start from scratch.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
You may want to re-think Campos. The guy rode Steve's coattails and is in over his head. Hopefully he doesn't put you guys in more debt. Your pension pays about half what it used to and he hasn't a clue how to fix it. He has no clue how to negotiate a contract. There are stewards at UPS with more knowledge than he has. You're right that he's waiting for the National because he doesn't know how to start from scratch.

I thought Red would have that taken care of by now!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
We're holding out for $10 over 5 years and no health care changes. We'll get it because now we're the lone holdouts and much of the country goes through us at one point or another.

And you think that you will get what you want because of that?!?!? Hmmmm :raspberry-tounge: