78-year-old woman hit and killed by UPS truck in Fridley, MN

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
His link went to WGN. I am quite aware KARE bears is Mpls. As is 'CCO, FOX9 & KSTP.

As to what happened, let the details come out in the investigation. Anoka County & MN State Patrol are doing that and our district & regionals are handling the internal side.

I feel better now that I know the districts and regionals are handling the internal side

I feel better now that I know the districts and regionals are handling the internal side
I bet the Division manager, Center manager and on road sups from his building do not share your concern. Can you imagine all the hoops management is jumping through to deflect blame from themselves. Have you recited your 5 and 10's this week?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Ahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha
crying.gif

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I bet the Division manager, Center manager and on road sups from his building do not share your concern. Can you imagine all the hoops management is jumping through to deflect blame from themselves. Have you recited your 5 and 10's this week?
The district manager for that area is actually one of the best leaders I've encountered in the company. He's tough, but he's a straight shooter and well respected. He doesn't play games like that.

The district manager for that area is actually one of the best leaders I've encountered in the company. He's tough, but he's a straight shooter and well respected. He doesn't play games like that.
It is good to know there are still competent leaders at the tiller. Unfortunately most of us hourlies never meet them. Present company excluded.