8 rules all Center Managers must follow

OPTION3

70% and the other 30% can be debated...
10632798_793397807369566_7475593187826282341_n.jpg

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Just because you file a grievance doesn't mean you are automatically correct right. It's a process.
I agree, but here we don't file unless it's a valid vioation. With the previous center manager we had a working relationship and were able to resolve most things without grieving it. Those days are gone here.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I agree, but here we don't file unless it's a valid vioation. With the previous center manager we had a working relationship and were able to resolve most things without grieving it. Those days are gone here.
Here too. Management yes's us to death...and goes and does the same thing the nex week. Either we lube up and bend over....or file.

Dragon

Package Center Manager

Just remember, you may think its valid but that does not mean I do.

rod

Retired 22 years
#9. Must be able to pretend to be listening to some ones problem and then half way through the one sided conversation be able to spin around and walk away acting like you are the only one in your little world.

brostalss

Rule #6 Leave by 3:00 on Friday

My very first center manager was gone when the last truck left the center. That was usually around 9:30am

rod

Retired 22 years
Rule #6 Leave by 3:00 on Friday

My very first center manager was gone when the last truck left the center. That was usually around 9:30am

My first center manager was in charge of 2 centers about 45 miles apart. He only visited us on Tuesdays and Thursdays. He was the only "management" we had (no supervisors at all). On days he was not there we were on our own. The most senior driver was called the "lead driver" and he got a dime more an hour to make sure all eligible packages left the barn for delivery----but that was his only duty.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Well so far this year the panel has agreed with me on all my cases and now we have some openings all because I "interpreted" the language wrong.....

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Rule #10...go into the computer and shave clock out times 5 min for each preloader in your center 3x a week. Then when an hourlie comes looking for their 15 min...act confused and then proceed to argue about what time they clocked out.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Last edited: