8 rules all Center Managers must follow

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Well so far this year the panel has agreed with me on all my cases and now we have some openings all because I "interpreted" the language wrong.....
3104951.jpg

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Well so far this year the panel has agreed with me on all my cases and now we have some openings all because I "interpreted" the language wrong.....
I never said you personally interpreted the contract language wrong. I said many CMs think they're great at it until it goes to panel. You might have the skill to know when to settle and know when to press it. Currently the CMs in my area are all just blanket denying everything.

oldngray

nowhere special
I never said you personally interpreted the contract language wrong. I said many CMs think they're great at it until it goes to panel. You might have the skill to know when to settle and know when to press it. Currently the CMs in my area are all just blanket denying everything.

Often it never goes to panel. A manager will fight it and insist he is right to try to pressure the griever to drop it then the manager will give in at the last minute when he sees he would lose if it went to panel.