$8 to pick a package up at the center????

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
What the :censored2: is this bull:censored2:? When did this nonsense start? I used to have deliveries held all the time either for security or signature reasons with no issue. Now I have to pay $8 just pick it up at the center it's already at anyway??? Get :censored2:ed. Give me USPS every time.

What the :censored2: is this bull:censored2:? When did this nonsense start? I used to have deliveries held all the time either for security or signature reasons with no issue. Now I have to pay $8 just pick it up at the center it's already at anyway??? Get :censored2:ed. Give me USPS every time.
Hey charge current active employees nothing....

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Those dolls you sleep with are heavy AF, gotta tip the customer counter.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Oh that's what they do with it.
It's not just sitting at the customer counter waiting for you to pick it up.
Bruh. Yes it is. I've worked the counter there. It's actually a bid route. The holds just sit there like ten feet away from the counter.

All holes go into a special package room and then somebody has to go and retrieve them
Not at my center.

Nah
As if I needed another reason to hate UPS. Nice going, Carol. Or is it Karen?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
The company already collected payment from the shipper. Now they want paid even more to not deliver it.
It doesn't just magically appear up at the counter, they have to pay employees to retrieve the package, pay another to be yard certified to bring it to the counter and pay someone to give the package at the counter.
Stop crying

Nah
It doesn't just magically appear up at the counter, they have to pay employees to retrieve the package, pay another to be yard certified to bring it to the counter and pay someone to give the package at the counter.
Stop crying
Which was already paid for by the shipper.

:censored2:ing :censored2:.