9.5 AND GROUND OUT BOUND

UPSER1987

Again, I’m not sending a message about being over 9.5.. they must already know. If they don’t, that’s on them. They will get my grievance.
Doesn’t mean your grievance will be paid - it doesn’t work like that. Be a man and not a coward and communicate up front. Geez.

Dr.Brownz

Doesn’t mean your grievance will be paid - it doesn’t work like that. Be a man and not a coward and communicate up front. Geez.

FALSE. If your local BA has a spine it will be paid in full. Nothing in the contract about having to beg and plead with UPS management to take work off you.

UPSER1987

FALSE. If your local BA has a spine it will be paid in full. Nothing in the contract about having to beg and plead with UPS management to take work off you.
You have to communicate it. The union doesn’t recognize numbers but wants the management team to know a driver is over 9.5 based on those same numbers…lol. Can’t have it both ways. Some drivers are just so cowardly and hide in the weeds.

AKCoverMan

You have to communicate it. The union doesn’t recognize numbers but wants the management team to know a driver is over 9.5 based on those same numbers…lol. Can’t have it both ways. Some drivers are just so cowardly and hide in the weeds.
Coward? You don’t even know me but you want to toss out ugly insults? Seriously?

I have to communicate it? Thing is, my telematics is communicating with management all day long, and it’s displayed before them in almost real time. They know where I am, what I have done and what I have left.

I see no need to cry and beg them to please please look at the data and send me some help.. I just get the work done.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Coward? You don’t even know me but you want to toss out ugly insults? Seriously?

I have to communicate it? Thing is, my telematics is communicating with management all day long, and it’s displayed before them in almost real time. They know where I am, what I have done and what I have left.

I see no need to cry and beg them to please please look at the data and send me some help.. I just get the work done.
He's trying to go full time. Boss told him he needs to improve his snarky comments and act like big boss man.