9.5 during peek

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Yeah, that's nuts. I have a 5 Br 2.5 Ba, 2300 sq ft house I bought for 149K 9 years ago. If I look online, today is worth 240k. And it's in a good suburb. Can't imagine what it would go for out there.
EFA8A993-53E2-4568-8216-A0E311483EB6.gif

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Yeah, that's nuts. I have a 5 Br 2.5 Ba, 2300 sq ft house I bought for 149K 9 years ago. If I look online, today is worth 240k. And it's in a good suburb. Can't imagine what it would go for out there.
There are piece of trash huts in portland that sell for $300,000 but in neighboring vancouver can barely sell for $160,000. Better roads in vancouver than s*hole portland too. Your 240K is easily work 400K here lol.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
My sup confirmed the 9.5 idea during peak to me today, although he seemed skeptical and we both laughed at the fact that we need to bring in more drivers in order for it to work.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
At our pcm this morning they said we will be doing 9.5 peak. But what their computer says and what I can do out here in the real world are two dofferent things so we will see what happens.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
We’ve heard the same here, center manager says we’re far from ready but part of me thinks that this is a corporate mandate. Basically management being told to make it work and NO 9.5!!!!

542thruNthru

At our pcm this morning they said we will be doing 9.5 peak. But what their computer says and what I can do out here in the real world are two dofferent things so we will see what happens.

They are completely dofferent. They have no idea how dofferent they are. I try to tell them how dofferent they are but they are completely indofferent about it.

ImmediateBoringHawk-small.gif