9.5 is a joke

coolslice

In our center, we have satellite guys delivering until 10:30 PM sometimes. If they (or anyone else) files a grievance, management just comes out and busts them for missing a handrail or something stupid. They don't even hide it, they TELL you that if you file then "you know what's coming." What's coming is harrassment. We've had guys file grievances and not hear anything from anyone for 3 months.

It all stems from cutting routes. That is the main goal. They are not going to add runs to keep people from working 11 or 12 hours. That is part of the reason UPS is having trouble hiring drivers now. They get them in the door as a FT employee, but only work them one or two days a week.

35years

Gravy route
Warning letter?
Seriously, who cares?
Just file back at them.
I have enough in my file to wallpaper my bathroom.

Still here with over 35 years in.
I work 45 hours a week because I file every time and don't give in to harassment.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
In our center, we have satellite guys delivering until 10:30 PM sometimes. If they (or anyone else) files a grievance, management just comes out and busts them for missing a handrail or something stupid. They don't even hide it, they TELL you that if you file then "you know what's coming." What's coming is harrassment. We've had guys file grievances and not hear anything from anyone for 3 months.

It all stems from cutting routes. That is the main goal. They are not going to add runs to keep people from working 11 or 12 hours. That is part of the reason UPS is having trouble hiring drivers now. They get them in the door as a FT employee, but only work them one or two days a week.
Then file a harassment grievance. It's not that hard.

UPSjedi41

IMG_6925.JPG

Raw

Raw Member
I am at 30 years, no reason to save myself the wear and tear, I have made it! Worked every day this past week 9pm to 930pm LOL Been working excess OT 3 months straight now, I`m doing an experiment on how far they will go! They actually seem to be ashamed of themselves! LOL

wayfair

swollen member
I am at 30 years, no reason to save myself the wear and tear, I have made it! Worked every day this past week 9pm to 930pm LOL Been working excess OT 3 months straight now, I`m doing an experiment on how far they will go! They actually seem to be ashamed of themselves! LOL

are you filing 9.5 grievances?

Faceplanted

Excess ot is only excess ot if you file. Your the new work horse congrats!! I'm sure the guys who are filing are greatful your doing their work so they can finish up earlier.