9.5 Language New Contract

It will then be to the companies benefit to keep all reg. drivers 9.5 or below and pound all the 22.4's with OT.
But the cost of benefits far out numbers the cost of overtime.

My personal opinion ( which i could be wrong) is too see how many extra drivers they need so they don't have to pay the triple time grievances

542thruNthru

In order to be under this protection you must be on a route or bid driver, or cover driver that has bid a vacation route even if reassigned. Also applies if you have met progression or 4 years or more driving full time. Pretty much the same rules as the old contract but with the union in charge of the list and being able to opt out or in at anytime.

If your building has 22.4s all RPCDs will be eligible for 9.5 regardless of years or route.
sketch-1555262261134.png

ManInBrown

But at least you won't have to file a grievance to get in the list, that's a big improvement.
Means nothing. If you don’t file when violated the list is useless. Can’t even begin to tell you how many drivers when I was in package were terrified to file to get paid for being violated. It’s the one and only way to effectively control your paid day. Once I got on the list, it took about three or four weeks of showing them you’re going to pay me free money every week you violate me. That stopped after a month. Was never violated again outside of peak the rest of my time in package.

People, the list means nothing. You must file when violated. Keep that in mind.

Means nothing. If you don’t file when violated the list is useless. Can’t even begin to tell you how many drivers when I was in package were terrified to file to get paid for being violated. It’s the one and only way to effectively control your paid day. Once I got on the list, it took about three or four weeks of showing them you’re going to pay me free money every week you violate me. That stopped after a month. Was never violated again outside of peak the rest of my time in package.

People, the list means nothing. You must file when violated. Keep that in mind.
It's supposed to be automatic I believe