9.5 Language New Contract

ManInBrown

It's supposed to be automatic I believe
I’d be shocked if the grievance is automatic. Getting on the list and filing are two separate actions. You must file the grievance when violated, to get paid. Being on the list has nothing to do with filing the grievance, other than you must be on it, to file.

Lol. If the grievance was automatic, this company would be hemmoraging money. They count on drivers being to scared to file for that free money. That’s why I said if you get on the list, you must file. I’ve always said if you get on the list and you don’t file, it’s almost as bad as not being on the list at all. Because when they violate you and you don’t file, they know you’re a pu55y. And if you think they don’t talk about stuff like that at 7:30am during the preload in thir little air conditioned offices, you’re clueless. Hey did you see how bad we jammed John last week, and he didn’t even file. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha

Last edited:

davidix

If your center has 22.4s everyone including swing drivers will be able to 9.5. If you dont get 22.4s then you need to have a bid route.

542thruNthru

If your center has 22.4s everyone including swing drivers will be able to 9.5. If you dont get 22.4s then you need to have a bid route.

I would hate for you to think that this website never has any information. I know how that upsets you. So here is some for you.

That is not exactly true. There are 3 ways you can get on the 9.5 list.
sketch-1555340158858.png

Dr.Brownz

Can't find the Language in the new contract that states "everyone is on the 9.5 list unless you opt off it". I only saw this on Union publications when pushing the yes vote and heard it word of mouth thru fellow drivers.
The new contract 9.5 language only states that the union controls the opt in list, once in January and once in June.
??????

Everyone on the 9.5 list rule only applys in centers that use 22.4 or whatever those part time combo drivers are called.

davidix

Everyone will be 9.5 unless you opt out. There was a lot of confusion about it. Not just cover drivers either. If
I would hate for you to think that this website never has any information. I know how that upsets you. So here is some for you.

That is not exactly true. There are 3 ways you can get on the 9.5 list.
View attachment 244398

That's for centers that won't get 22.4s. If you have 22.4s in your building every single rpcd will be eligeable for 9.5 protection.

542thruNthru

Everyone will be 9.5 unless you opt out. There was a lot of confusion about it. Not just cover drivers either. If

That's for centers that won't get 22.4s. If you have 22.4s in your building every single rpcd will be eligeable for 9.5 protection.

You said "if you don't get 22.4s you have to have a bid route." I was correcting your mistake.

Also not everyone will be 9.5 unless you opt out.

The union will circulate a list that you can sign to opt in twice a year.
sketch-1555389203901.png