9.5 list over customers

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
At my center our manager incessantly whines about how we need to be off the clock and no one is disbatched over 9.5 yada yada yada (insert fart noise). He then adds that if you arent going to make it in then you will sheet the packages as missed when you return to the center.

Now we are getting messages if we think we will violate how many stops would be missed. I havent heard about anyone being forced in yet but they would rather say :censored2: you to the customers who are the reason why we have this job to begin with. What kind of bull:censored2: is this.

Is anyone else having to deal with this conundrum?

Last edited:

Trackless in brown

yup here too...got bout 4-5 big pickup accounts pissed off and calling cooperate and also thinking about switching to fedex....
all these extra wheels on the road and we still have late airs, missed packages,late or missed pickups....

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
This really is an odd way of going about hitting or outperforming EPS for Q4.

The company that loved making our days longer and longer is all of a sudden willing to screw it's customers so we aren't out late.

What a time to be alive.

IESucks

At my center our manager incessantly whines about how we need to be off the clock and no one is disbatched over 9.5 yada yada yada (insert fart noise). He then adds that if you arent going to make it in then you will sheet the packages as missed when you return to the center.

Now we are getting messages if we think we will violate how many stops would be missed. I havent heard about anyone being forced in yet but they would rather say :censored2: you to the customers who are the reason why we have this job to begin with. What kind of bull:censored2: is this.

Is anyone else having to deal with this conundrum?
Lol. For 30 years before I retired. Lol

WTFm8

2x 11hr days so far this week.

New ORS was on ‘his’ own route today with 210 stops.

I had 199, DIAD died at 19:40 with 17 stops left. Delivered 10 taking pics of labels and sheeted rest as missed.

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
2x 11hr days so far this week.

New ORS was on ‘his’ own route today with 210 stops.

I had 199, DIAD died at 19:40 with 17 stops left. Delivered 10 taking pics of labels and sheeted rest as missed.

I had 199 too! 20 stops werent even in my diad but correct hin number and date. 10% of battery when I clocked out. I wasnt the only one this happened that had stops that werent in diad. Ironically enough we got a regional manager coming tomorrow to make sure the center im at isnt and I quote “deplorable”. Im sure those numbers from today will be outstanding

WTFm8

Why use your phone to take pictures?
Never use your phone for any work related activity.

Yea, I know.

But if building manager says to continue with as much as I can... I will most of the time. I’ll take the OT. Plus I work Saturdays and if I can snag 57.01hrs by end of Friday I can’t work Saturday air so I have 2 days off.