A Government Misinformation Board ??? KGB ???

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
and yet we have libraries where guns are not pointed at us

im well aware ppl owning nothing can be a bad thing in the sense ppl cant afford to own anything like a car for example.
yes libraries are how every single government owned industry turns out, every single one lol

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
why dont u look up the guys i mentioned

too much production might mean too much pollution

Anything  might mean anything else. The free market and central planning are the two ends of the spectrum and we're in the middle. The fight is over whether the market needs to be more free or more controlled. If the guys whose livelihoods are on the line can't figure it out (free market), some loser, diversity hire, nepotism beneficiary bureaucrat with no consequences for getting it wrong sure won't do any better.

China does do one thing right with central planning, if a bureaucrat screws up bad enough he gets put to death.

floridays

Hey just got hired for nursing yr 1 a few days ago so just planning my escape!
Great climate and your politics will be wecome.
I may see a picture of El Presidente Ricky in the near future?

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
J Snarkey said "They were never a part of the kit, it was inaccurate reporting," Psaki said of the pipes. "A safe smoking kit may contain alcohol swabs, lip balm, other materials to promote hygiene and reduce the transmission of diseases."
She should be locked up by the the head Ditz of The Information of Truth .Liar Liar Snarkey on Fire

rickyb

Great climate and your politics will be wecome.
I may see a picture of El Presidente Ricky in the near future?
they are under US sanctions lets cut them a break

Box Ox

Ricky's just mad he can't fly down to Venezuela and goose step around Caracas wearing his Mini Maduro costume.

md.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy

The Washington Post’s Taylor Lorenz reports that the DHS decided to shut down the board on Monday and that its leader Nina Jankowicz had drafted a resignation letter in response to their decision.

The DHS has offered Jankowicz the chance to stay in the department, defending her in a statement to the Washington Post.

Lorenz later reported on Wednesday that Jankowicz had officially resigned.

The Biden Administration is now trying to paint Jankowicz as a victim after journalists questioned her role citing a host of questionable positions on freedom of speech and government censorship as well as cringeworthy Tik-Tok videos.

“Nina Jankowicz has been subjected to unjustified and vile personal attacks and physical threats,” a DHS spokesperson said in a statement.