A Message to UPS Teamsters From Local 89 President Fred Z

UnconTROLLed

perfection
So your saying that east new England is spineless? Your saying Sean O, the highest voted for out of any other, is spineless? He had more votes in one region than Sandy had over the country. Hoffa and Hall are my clowns? They are also the majorities clowns also. I guess you think everyone that doesn't adhere to your belief structure is spineless. So no, I'm not kidding you kid. That's a lot of tough talk from a dude hiding behind his keyboard. And your wrong, no master can be SIGNED without the supplements passing. What area are you from Fed? I do a lot of research. Are you part of Flip-Flop Fred's local? How about Bluto Sylvester's of 804? Maybe he should be focussing his attention on getting all those guys back to work? What is it a record of how many UPSers have been fired with him running the show. In ENE, we don't lose people to termination. TDU local, really? Not even close.
Yeah, spineless pretty much covers it. The " union bosses" (which is absurd, by the way...their egos and arrogance despite being half-brained) are nowhere near qualified to handle the positions they are in. History is proving this.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Yeah, spineless pretty much covers it. The " union bosses" (which is absurd, by the way...their egos and arrogance despite being half-brained) are nowhere near qualified to handle the positions they are in. History is proving this.

Without getting into whether they are qualified or not, I can very safely say they are more qualified than anyone posting here on Brown Cafe.