A Shill Is Born

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You might also encounter management suck-ups and pathetic paid corporate shills.

Or the narrow minded guy who constantly spews juvenile and immature venom because others don't hate their jobs as much as he does. There are healthier ways of seeking validation from others.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Or the narrow minded guy who constantly spews juvenile and immature venom because others don't hate their jobs as much as he does. There are healthier ways of seeking validation from others.
Yes, the truth is apparently narrow-minded. Whatever I am, at least I have enough ethics not to be a paid mouthpiece. Are your kneepads purple and orange?

59 Dano

Yes, the truth is apparently narrow-minded. Whatever I am, at least I have enough ethics not to be a paid mouthpiece. Are your kneepads purple and orange?

If you had any backbone, you wouldn't be stuck in a job that you don't like, working for a company that you don't respect, and demonstrating what a loser you are on a message board with the immature nonsense that you post. Good grief, you're starting to sound like the DHL guys.

59 Dano

Yes, the truth is apparently narrow-minded. Whatever I am, at least I have enough ethics not to be a paid mouthpiece. Are your kneepads purple and orange?[/QUOTE]

Insert B A Z I N G A here...

Almost.

He's worn out the "kneepads" remark (Freudian, I'm sure) with overuse and it's not very original. Then I have to consider that the guy calling me a paid mouthpiece with kneepads is a guy who keeps returning for the screwing he says that FedEx gives him. I guess that's a sign of his ethical strength, or lack thereof.