Abortion

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Love to hear the specifics.

Still don't quite understand if other people tell me what to do, and I tell them no, and I tell them 'stop telling me what to do', then somehow I'm the aggressor.

It's worked so well with the cops...
I never saw you as initiating the aggressive behavior but in reaction you are very aggressive at times.
Perhaps you were thinking along the line of Protagonist vs Antagonist.

BrownArmy

I never saw you as initiating the aggressive behavior but in reaction you are very aggressive at times.
Perhaps you were thinking along the line of Protagonist vs Antagonist.

I still don't get it.

Explain it to me.

Hells yah, I'm supremely aggressive in my own defense.

I don't understand the concept that if other people are telling me how to live, and I tell them not to tell me how to live, that makes me the aggressor?

Ok

vantexan

I still don't get it.

Explain it to me.

Hells yah, I'm supremely aggressive in my own defense.

I don't understand the concept that if other people are telling me how to live, and I tell them not to tell me how to live, that makes me the aggressor?

Ok
You can't seem to grasp that other people are saying what they believe to be truth, and by saying so they are ordering you to do the same in your mind. You are free to live your life as you please as long as you aren't hurting someone. But that's our point, and why we're so adamant about it, that abortion is hurting someone. Severely. We have just as much right to say it's murder with few exceptions, or for some no exceptions, as you saying it's a woman's choice. You want to shut down our right to say so, so you are trying to run our lives just as much.

vantexan

Literally no one is suggesting you shouldn't be able to speak your opinion about abortion.

They're suggesting the government shouldn't force your opinion on everyone else.
I looked at ignored content for this one. No, Brown Army is saying I and others have no business telling others how to live. But in a democracy, or a representative republic, things are decided by majority rule. So if the majority votes to ban abortion, whether in an election, or at the Supreme Court, the minority has to accept it. They can despise it, protest against it, but they have to accept it as legal as we've done since Roe vs Wade. But a lot of people on the Left want to shut us up.

bacha29

I have 3 adopted kids, which means I put my money where my mouth is when it comes to supporting life. There are plenty of kids out there for Republicans to adopt, especially brown and black ones.

You people (intentional) are total hypocrites. Support the already born children you claim to care so much about.
Another selective conservative that you called out over the money issue.
"Ban abortion" they say . But bearing the cost of the explosion in the demand for child support services? .....That's someone else's burden. The moralists and bible thumpers have to finally come to terms with fact that their agenda is going nowhere because they don't have any money with which to back it. All while the most basic tenet of their puritanical conservative ideology is staring them right in their faces.......If you're not rich.....it's your fault.

vantexan

Another selective conservative that you called out over the money issue.
"Ban abortion" they say . But bearing the cost of the explosion in the demand for child support services? .....That's someone else's burden. The moralists and bible thumpers have to finally come to terms with fact that their agenda is going nowhere because they don't have any money with which to back it. All while the most basic tenet of their puritanical conservative ideology is staring them right in their faces.......If you're not rich.....it's your fault.
And your answer is to slaughter babies. No moral high ground for you.

bacha29

And your answer is to slaughter babies. No moral high ground for you.
If you're not rich....it's your fault....Why? Because if you were rich as you are expected to be you could do your part and take in some foster/adopted kids. Since you ain't go no money all you've got is high morals and biblical scripture and that ain't going to pay the bills you pro lifers and moralists want to run up on the public's tab....... And top it all off you're the one waaaing about the deficit......In the meantime simply continue on with your impressive Butch and Sundance imitation ........hiding out in South America until things cool down in the states.

vantexan

If you're not rich....it's your fault....Why? Because if you were rich as you are expected to be you could do your part and take in some foster/adopted kids. Since you ain't go no money all you've got is high morals and biblical scripture and that ain't going to pay the bills you pro lifers and moralists want to run up on the public's tab....... And top it all off you're the one waaaing about the deficit......In the meantime simply continue on with your impressive Butch and Sundance imitation ........hiding out in South America until things cool down in the states.
How many have you taken in then? And not being rich isn't a sin. Most people aren't. But showing lack of restraint and putting the result on someone else, that's a liberal thing.

bacha29

How many have you taken in then? And not being rich isn't a sin. Most people aren't. But showing lack of restraint and putting the result on someone else, that's a liberal thing.
if putting the result of a complete ban on abortion on the back's of the public is a liberal thing then you're a liberal like we said all along.

vantexan

if putting the result of a complete ban on abortion on the back's of the public is a liberal thing then you're a liberal like we said all along.
Nope, if I had a child I would've supported it. I knew a guy at church that got one of his employees pregnant. He refused to acknowledge the kid. Girl left state to live with relatives so Tennessee dropped paternity suit. She sent him pics, saw them, boy was clearly his. I would never do that, I'd take care of my child. But I would have gotten her pregnant in the first place. If you give people a safety valve, whether it's abortion or putting it on the state to raise the child, many will take advantage of it. The stigma of having a child out of wedlock used to discourage women from getting involved in risky behavior. Some still did of course. But it wasn't just a stigma because of the church, but it also put a financial burden on families. So for the most part people married much earlier and had kids. Today too many want to have freedom to do as they please, and there's no pressure to marry young. But they still want sex. Abortion is the escape valve because too many aren't responsible. And you think the state should take their responsibility off their hands if there's no abortion. Might be a period of adjustment, but soon people will realize getting pregnant is on them, their responsibility. And if they do get pregnant they'll have to deal with it.

bacha29

Nope, if I had a child I would've supported it. I knew a guy at church that got one of his employees pregnant. He refused to acknowledge the kid. Girl left state to live with relatives so Tennessee dropped paternity suit. She sent him pics, saw them, boy was clearly his. I would never do that, I'd take care of my child. But I would have gotten her pregnant in the first place. If you give people a safety valve, whether it's abortion or putting it on the state to raise the child, many will take advantage of it. The stigma of having a child out of wedlock used to discourage women from getting involved in risky behavior. Some still did of course. But it wasn't just a stigma because of the church, but it also put a financial burden on families. So for the most part people married much earlier and had kids. Today too many want to have freedom to do as they please, and there's no pressure to marry young. But they still want sex. Abortion is the escape valve because too many aren't responsible. And you think the state should take their responsibility off their hands if there's no abortion. Might be a period of adjustment, but soon people will realize getting pregnant is on them, their responsibility. And if they do get pregnant they'll have to deal with it.
"And they'll have to deal with it". Now here you go again trying to order people to deal with the matter in a manner that's agreeable to you and your empty wallet. Like they always say......"money talks and BS walks."

vantexan

"And they'll have to deal with it". Now here you go again trying to order people to deal with the matter in a manner that's agreeable to you and your empty wallet. Like they always say......"money talks and BS walks."
It's their child, their mistake if they were irresponsible. Why should the state or anyone else be responsible? The state is only responsible to step in if the child's welfare is threatened. Otherwise the child belongs to the parent. Use good judgment.

bacha29

It's their child, their mistake if they were irresponsible. Why should the state or anyone else be responsible? The state is only responsible to step in if the child's welfare is threatened. Otherwise the child belongs to the parent. Use good judgment.
The conception belongs to the parents. It's their decision as to what to do about. If you want to make that decision ok........but bring your checkbook with you.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Sorry, didn't have the pay you did. And was single. And it's a great thing you did. Why negate it by murdering children?

Murder? Really? I've never aborted a child or participated in a decision to have one. As I said before, abortion for those who can afford it is a simple trip to the OB/GYN for a D&C procedure. That's how several Born-Again women I know did it. Mom made the appointment, and the doctor did as requested... problem gone and no explanations or embarrassment.

They still go to church every week and love God, and are total hypocrites, just like you.