Abortion

vantexan

I think that was for blackface. Cite the law, please,
Google New York passes late term abortion law. Then replace New York with Virginia. You'll see New York's passed, Virginia's failed(but not without a lot of controversy, including what Northam said about a handling a live birth after a botched abortion attempt. And he was a doctor.).

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I think that was for blackface. Cite the law, please,
If a baby in utero didn't develop functioning lungs, Vantexan thinks doctors should be required to let it be born and suffer through suffocating to death.

A law that lets doctors decide what medical care is best bothers him, despite the fact that no one ever wanted to have kids with him to begin with.....

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
If a baby in utero didn't develop functioning lungs, Vantexan thinks doctors should be required to let it be born and suffer through suffocating to death.

A law that lets doctors decide what medical care is best bothers him, despite the fact that no one ever wanted to have kids with him to begin with.....

I'm not familiar with the VA case, but that sounds about right. Let a child with zero chance of survival beyond a few minutes or hours be born so "God" can bring him or her home. Sorry, that isn't moral or humane.

vantexan

According to many medical experts there's never a valid reason to perform a third trimester abortion. Look it up.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm not familiar with the VA case, but that sounds about right. Let a child with zero chance of survival beyond a few minutes or hours be born so "God" can bring him or her home. Sorry, that isn't moral or humane.
The entire point of this conversation is to push an anti choice agenda by distracting people with the tragedy of the inevitable death of a child.

To be clear, the vast majority of people, myself included, view a third trimester fetus as a baby yet to be born. It is a medical tragedy when they are inviable and these decisions have to be made...... and it's disgusting that people like Vantexan use these rare situations to push their religious views.

vantexan

The entire point of this conversation is to push an anti choice agenda by distracting people with the tragedy of the inevitable death of a child.

To be clear, the vast majority of people, myself included, view a third trimester fetus as a baby yet to be born. It is a medical tragedy when they are inviable and these decisions have to be made...... and it's disgusting that people like Vantexan use these rare situations to push their religious views.
I'd like to see all abortions stopped. The vast majority of them would have been viable babies.

floridays

Once again, please cite the law that allows full term babies to be aborted. You can't, because there is no such thing.
Yet.
You will prove to be fun on legal questions. Don't run away, I may enjoy the sunlight and fresh air for a season..

A question for you, clown, as I have had great pleasure in calling many on this site.
Exactly what term did the original Roe v Wade allow for?