Abortion

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
not all that unbelievable if you read the article. it was a nurses opinion on how she felt the baby reacted to an amniocentesis procedure.
Major league projection!
I am neutral on this and I found the whole article very slanted and the projection of their feelings on a fetus was comical.
This article does more harm for the prolife cause than good.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
where do we draw the line on your brand of morality?

It's not my brand of morality. That's why I'm Pro-Choice. Each woman can determine their own morality in terms of the decision what to do with their body. It isn't up to the rest of us to project our morality upon them, which is exactly what you and The Right want to do.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Abortionist are not doctors ... doctors take the Hippocratic oath.

LOL. The Hippocratic oath might as well be the Hypocritic oath. Look at all of the cranks and quacks out there selling supplements, stem cell therapies, and plastic surgeries that often end up as disasters. Abortion providers are also doctors, in spite of your blanket denial.

vantexan

It's not my brand of morality. That's why I'm Pro-Choice. Each woman can determine their own morality in terms of the decision what to do with their body. It isn't up to the rest of us to project our morality upon them, which is exactly what you and The Right want to do.
It's not their body. They are hosts to a separate human life. It's murder.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
That's why I'm Pro-Choice.
Each woman can determine their decision what to do with their body.
It isn't up to the rest of us to project our morality upon them, which is exactly what you and The Right want to do.
Abortion splits both parties in two.
I know a great many die-hard Dims that are against abortions and many Repugs that are Pro-Choice.
I am a strong Pro-Choice believer although I would find it very hard to support abortion of my own child.

Last edited:
F

Frankie's Friend

LOL. The Hippocratic oath might as well be the Hypocritic oath. Look at all of the cranks and quacks out there selling supplements, stem cell therapies, and plastic surgeries that often end up as disasters. Abortion providers are also doctors, in spite of your blanket denial.
So were the ones in the concentration camps. No denying that either.

BTW: selling supplements, stem cell therapy, and plastic surgery is not parallel to chopping up a thumb sucking infant alive in their mom's womb.

We've become so open minded our brains have fallen out.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It's not their body. They are hosts to a separate human life. It's murder.
I view it more of a parasite within their body that will cause them great grief in the future.
The point at which I have a problem with abortion is when the fetus is far enough along to survive with normal neonatal care.

F

Frankie's Friend

Abortion splits both parties in two.
I know a great many die-hard Dims that are against abortions and many Repugs that are Pro-Choice.
I am a strong Pro-Choice believer although I would find it very hard to support abortion of my own child.

I view it more of a parasite within their body that will cause them great grief in the future.
The point in which I have a problem with abortion is when the fetus is far enough along to survive with normal neonatal care.
My children and grandchildren have caused me great joy and given me much laughter.
I wouldn't trade in the love of these family members for all the money and solitude in the world.

My vehicles have given me more grief than my kids have when I survey the big picture.

newfie

Again. Is it moral to "save" a child that is going to live a horrible existence and/or die almost immediately after birth anyway? If there aren't any health issues, I'm fine with banning third trimester abortions.

what do you call a decision to kill a baby that could have lived if not the liberal version of morality?

rod

Retired 22 years
I never have read this thread. A mod pointed this out.
I was just curious why it got deleted in the first place? To me it seemed like someone was overstepping their mod duties on a post that I could see nothing wrong with as far as BC rules went. Being a mod shouldn't mean deleting stuff just because you disagree with it.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I was just curious why it got deleted in the first place? To me it seemed like someone was overstepping their mod duties on a post that I could see nothing wrong with as far as BC rules went. Being a mod shouldn't mean deleting stuff just because you disagree with it.
You've always been a whiny little bitch when it comes to moderation. :wink2: