Abortion

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
tenor.gif
*dies*

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I agree. You should be able to abort up to 18 years old.
Do this.
All male children born will be circumcised (or not)and given a vasectomy(mandatory), both free of charge, at the same time before leaving the hospital.
Then at 18, if they want to father a child, the state will pay for the re plumb job.

floridays

Alabama is headed toward banning it all together. This is a set-up to get it to the Supreme Court, where Brett (established law) Kavanaugh will vote to get rid of Roe v. Wade.
Dred Scott, established law.......
Why do you hate my type? See how I used the way you guys turn things?
You're the smart guy, you just told me!:thumbup1:

bacha29

Alabama is headed toward banning it all together. This is a set-up to get it to the Supreme Court, where Brett (established law) Kavanaugh will vote to get rid of Roe v. Wade.
If the "red" states want to ban abortion that's fine if they themselves are willing to bear the cost of the explosion in the demand for prenatal and post natal child services that is guaranteed to come through state and local taxation and not run to the federal government and ask for more money. But we all know that they will because of them are already being taker states receiving more federal dollars that what they're paying in.