Abortion

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
56410053_2647002558657223_4254074074856161280_n.jpg

floridays

This is a meaningless comparison. Typical Conservative logic.
No comparison was made, no logic needed, as no conclusion was asked or inferred to be made.
It was simply the statement of two facts.
I ask you to square this for me,
How can the viewing of an act require parental permission but allowing the act on the same child require no permission or notification.
This asks for logic.
Think your way out of this bag.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
No comparison was made, no logic needed, as no conclusion was asked or inferred to be made.
How can the viewing of an act require parental permission but allowing the act on the same child require no permission or notification.
This asks for logic.
She could see a movie about abortion if it was PG-13.

Sportello

Banned
This asks for logic.
How could anyone argue with that 'logic'?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
This asks for logic.

No bag. Anybody who lets a child have a child is insane. That's almost a guaranteed ruined life for the mother, and iffy chances for the child to have a decent life.

Here's a scenario. Mom and Dad are highly religious, and you get pregnant. Telling Mom and Dad means you are going to have the baby, live with the stigma, and probably flush your future down the toilet. The boyfriend is just as immature and clueless as you (the girl). Abortion is murder to the parents, and you are going to live by their values, not yours.

Shouldn't she have an option if getting parental permission is never going to happen?

And what is this BS about not seeing an abortion movie? Do you mean one produced by one of those phony clinics that pretend to counsel pregnant teens and are really a front for Right Wing anti-abortion types? All the kids I know have seen a lot worse earlier than 15.

The bag is back in your court.

P.S It's flaming and full of dog poop. You'll step in it anyway.

floridays

Answer my post. You can't.
I can and will and already have in my head. Easy pickins. I've been enjoying life, I don't post at my previous rate. Back with you after I take care of my mistress.
@TheBrownFlush, I'll get back to what you asked me on the electoral college. I didn't forget it, and no dodge. Take care my brother. Flush not MR.

floridays

I can and will and already have in my head. Easy pickins. I've been enjoying life, I don't post at my previous rate. Back with you after I take care of my mistress.
@TheBrownFlush, I'll get back to what you asked me on the electoral college. I didn't forget it, and no dodge. Take care my brother. Flush not MR.
I reread my post, funny pertaining to the @TheBrownFlush portion, for you idiots here that think he is my mistress, you would be incorrect once again.
My property is the mistress I was referring to.
@vantexan however is still my puppy:lol::thumbup1:. Idiots abound.