Abortion

Brownt10

If he's doing that he should be sued. And deplatformed.
Show the proof where he is physically telling viewers to stalk and harass the victims and parents of sandy hook? Post the link here. He’s a conservative and lots of conservatives are being banned on Facebook, Twitter etc. the media also made it seem like trump was getting impeached for the Russian collusion but oh that’s right $30 million, almost 3 years later the dirt bag mueller who hates trump admitted there was no collusion. Anyway Alex Jones questioned sandy hook based off of the reports, go on YouTube there are actual news reports saying there was a 2nd shooter. So based on information being put out to the public we as Americans can’t question something now? Sounds like communist North Korea. But again prove it here not just an article from the liberal Washington post saying Alex said that. I bet you can’t find it

Brownt10

Yep they should beat him, but instead they are going to sue the piss out of him. Imagine for one minute losing your young child like that....and than some idiot comes along and says it was all fake, a staged event....Funny though, the only "believers" he had were Trump followers. Not a a particularly bright bunch there. And Trump says he is being mistreated because his site got banned. SMH
There have been numerous false flags in history. Like the battle on Tonkin in Vietnam, look it up. There are still dozens of nyfd fire fighters who say they heard what sounded like bombs and explosives going off in the World Trade Center and genuinely believe there were criminal elements in our government involved in 9/11. So do they deserve to be beaten or sued making those statements after over 3,000 people died and a nearly 20 year corrupt war happened? Alex questioned sandy hook and there were lots of reports about a 2nd shooter and with Democrats pushing to take guns from the public meanwhile they have armed security around them. Unfortunately in America we have the 1st amendment for now so we have the right to free speech. With all the BS in this world would false flags really surprise you? Look at the pat tillman story, Jessica Lynch. All lies and deception that got covered up and used as propaganda to promote an illegal war. Now everyone is prescribed all these pills and Prozac but no one questions pharmaceuticals. What happened was a tragedy but just likeness can identify themselves as women we as Americans can question anything. Go to a communist country then tell me what’s better. While your at it post the video of Alex saying to harass the sandy hook victims.

It will be fine

Show the proof where he is physically telling viewers to stalk and harass the victims and parents of sandy hook? Post the link here. He’s a conservative and lots of conservatives are being banned on Facebook, Twitter etc. the media also made it seem like trump was getting impeached for the Russian collusion but oh that’s right $30 million, almost 3 years later the dirt bag mueller who hates trump admitted there was no collusion. Anyway Alex Jones questioned sandy hook based off of the reports, go on YouTube there are actual news reports saying there was a 2nd shooter. So based on information being put out to the public we as Americans can’t question something now? Sounds like communist North Korea. But again prove it here not just an article from the liberal Washington post saying Alex said that. I bet you can’t find it
Alex Jones is being sued for inciting harassment of the Sandy Hook victims. He called the dead kids crisis actors. He’s despicable.

It will be fine

I can work with that. no abortion if the baby can live outside the womb. I think we now have a consensus and can close this thread.
That is literally the current law that conservatives want to change. Viability is the standard, generally 24 weeks. Conservatives want to reduce that to 6 weeks when many women don’t even know they’re pregnant.

vantexan

You're attacking the wrong person.

newfie

not quite what alex jones did.

How Alex Jones and Infowars Helped a Florida Man Torment Sandy Hook Families

bacha29

I cant speak for republicans since I don't belong to a party but I think this response is common in that liberals always phrase abortion rights and the fight against abortions as an effort to control a womans body. they try to shy away from and dismiss the thought that there is the life of a baby involved in that abortion discussion. They fail to recognize that there are people who are as passionate about saving that babys life as liberal women are about their right to abort that baby.

I understand why. I have an 18 month old grandson. its sickening to think about aborting that little bundle of joy.

its easier to think of it as some evil government trying to control a womans body.

marketing is everything . The conscience still has a voice thus you stay away from what would make you ill.
I've noticed one thing that's very consistent with the rhetoric of the pro-lifers They NEVER talk about what KIND of life that kid whom the bible thumpers used the hammer of law to force to be carried to term and be born into very impoverished conditions to parents who didn't want the kid, did not know how to raise it or give a fair chance to escape those conditions and have a full and productive life of it's own.
They never want to acknowledge the fact that in America there are still numerous areas where severe poverty, substandard public education and healthcare systems still exist. They don't want to confront that reality and that many unwanted kids will be born into those conditions or state publicly what specific actions they are willing to undertake in response to a condition they helped to create.

newfie

That is literally the current law that conservatives want to change. Viability is the standard, generally 24 weeks. Conservatives want to reduce that to 6 weeks when many women don’t even know they’re pregnant.

correct to some degree. The Roe vs Wade law gives the states some rights to protect second and third trimester babies.

the supreme court revamp of the 90's rejected the trimester language in favor of the viabiity of the baby.

the problem with this issue has always been the extreme's . Alabama blocking abortions for rape and incest is the next most extreme position a state can take to total elimination of abortions.

states allowing third trimester or later as virginia's governor seems to indicate is the other extreme and adds to the hysteria.

you cant blanket statement conservatives because there are many of us who recognize that roe vs wade will not be undone and would probably like to see it strengthened to protect the life of a baby that can survive outside the womb.

newfie

Yes, well before the blob of cells can survive on its own. Imposing a religious view of when an independent life begins. Sharia law.

see that language does nothing to toning down the rhetoric of this debate. you libs take the formation of a human life and try to discount and deny it with such language and strengthen the opposing sides position when you do so.

newfie

I've noticed one thing that's very consistent with the rhetoric of the pro-lifers They NEVER talk about what KIND of life that kid whom the bible thumpers used the hammer of law to force to be carried to term and be born into very impoverished conditions to parents who didn't want the kid, did not know how to raise it or give a fair chance to escape those conditions and have a full and productive life of it's own.
They never want to acknowledge the fact that in America there are still numerous areas where severe poverty, substandard public education and healthcare systems still exist. They don't want to confront that reality and that many unwanted kids will be born into those conditions or state publicly what specific actions they are willing to undertake in response to a condition they helped to create.

an argument for nihilistic euthanasia

who gets to decide that life has no value , the mother who considers it an inconvience or embarrassment?

who owns the crystal ball that shows that life will never amount to anything?

Last edited:

vantexan

Yes, well before the blob of cells can survive on its own. Imposing a religious view of when an independent life begins. Sharia law.
You're imposing your view too. And comparing Christians to Muslims in this regard is disingenuous as you and others are always downplaying problems with Islam even though they are far more restrictive on women's rights. Liberals have no one else to blame but themselves for the current new laws being enacted in some states. In 2016 and since liberals were pushing for abortion at anytime, not just limited to 24 weeks. A lot of conservatives, myself included, believe life starts at conception. But I think you can make an argument that a pregnancy could be terminated before a heartbeat is detected. But are liberals willing to compromise? Doubtful. Alabama's law probably won't survive, but the ones limiting abortion to a certain time period or a heartbeat being detected might have a shot. If women in those states want a later abortion they can go to a more liberal state. And if people in more liberal states object to abortion they can move to states that don't allow it, or at least restrict it.

It will be fine

see that language does nothing to toning down the rhetoric of this debate. you libs take the formation of a human life and try to discount and deny it with such language and strengthen the opposing sides position when you do so.
If you’re ok with terminating a pregnancy before the fetus is viable than you are admitting it’s not an independent life. It’s a blob of goo before it can survive on its own. Embrace it, it’s the standard you’ve already agreed to.

newfie

If you’re ok with terminating a pregnancy before the fetus is viable than you are admitting it’s not an independent life. It’s a blob of goo before it can survive on its own. Embrace it, it’s the standard you’ve already agreed to.

as are you
if you are ok with saying a blob of goo turns into a life then you are admitting you are terminating a life.

otherwise you're claiming you are nothing more then a blob of goo?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You're imposing your view too. And comparing Christians to Muslims in this regard is disingenuous as you and others are always downplaying problems with Islam even though they are far more restrictive on women's rights. Liberals have no one else to blame but themselves for the current new laws being enacted in some states. In 2016 and since liberals were pushing for abortion at anytime, not just limited to 24 weeks. A lot of conservatives, myself included, believe life starts at conception. But I think you can make an argument that a pregnancy could be terminated before a heartbeat is detected. But are liberals willing to compromise? Doubtful. Alabama's law probably won't survive, but the ones limiting abortion to a certain time period or a heartbeat being detected might have a shot. If women in those states want a later abortion they can go to a more liberal state. And if people in more liberal states object to abortion they can move to states that don't allow it, or at least restrict it.
So you are against legally being able to pull the plug on injury patients who show no brain activity.

Who should pay for that?