Abortion

vantexan

If you’re ok with terminating a pregnancy before the fetus is viable than you are admitting it’s not an independent life. It’s a blob of goo before it can survive on its own. Embrace it, it’s the standard you’ve already agreed to.
You put viability at after 24 weeks but plenty of premature babies have survived being born before 24 weeks. Not one baby in the womb survives without nourishment from it's host mother. But that doesn't mean it's not an unique individual, a separate life. But if there's no heartbeat then I think a lot of pro-life people can accept terminating before then.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You put viability at after 24 weeks but plenty of premature babies have survived being born before 24 weeks. Not one baby in the womb survives without nourishment from it's host mother. But that doesn't mean it's not an unique individual, a separate life. But if there's no heartbeat then I think a lot of pro-life people can accept terminating before then.
What the hell does a heartbeat have to do with anything? What an arbitrary thing to base abortion legality on.

vantexan

If you're going to have a definite dividing line between an individual and a clump of cells then a separate heartbeat from it's mother seems a good starting point.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
60346411_735059080255477_2104105814045229056_o.jpg

It will be fine

as are you
if you are ok with saying a blob of goo turns into a life then you are admitting you are terminating a life.

otherwise you're claiming you are nothing more then a blob of goo?
Seems like you got lost again. I can survive on my own, therefore more than a blob of goo. A bunch of cells that can’t survive on their own is a blob of goo and I’m ok with someone deciding to throw it in the bin.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
If there is zero talk of loving on folks no matter what they believe then you better run as far away as you can from it because love is the foundation. Jesus hung out with sinners. Too many Pharisees anymore.
We have a few Pharisees on here for sure ... there are always some people who are more concerned with rules, guidelines and laws than helping people and tending to their Spirituality.

turq

If you're going to have a definite dividing line between an individual and a clump of cells then a separate heartbeat from it's mother seems a good starting point.

Have you seen what an embryo looks like at that stage? That is not a viable human being.

turq

Have you seen what a fetus looks like at 9 months? Abortion advocates are pushing for abortion at anytime.

Yeah I helped deliver my children. Nobody is pushing for late abortions....but sometimes, due to the baby being already doomed, it is a horrible necessity. Nobody but nobody wants to do that though. And you didn't answer my question.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
We have a few Pharisees on here for sure ... there are always some people who are more concerned with rules, guidelines and laws than helping people and tending to their Spirituality.
The Lord never condemned the Pharisees for following the letter of the law.
He condemned them for making up laws and putting them at the same level as if they had the same authority as if they came from God.
mmmmm... So could that mean that people can make up stuff and think, act and talk like it is approved by God? Wow...