Abortion

turq

Are you seriously asking why abortions are not desirable? This is where the pro-life people are so dishonest ( I have no clue where you stand, so in general). But they act like people who are pro-choice "want" and "like" abortions. It's a bad choice in an equation with worst choices.....nobody wants to have an abortion. At least nobody I know.

El Correcto

god is dead
Are you seriously asking why abortions are not desirable? This is where the pro-life people are so dishonest ( I have no clue where you stand, so in general). But they act like people who are pro-choice "want" and "like" abortions. It's a bad choice in an equation with worst choices.....nobody wants to have an abortion. At least nobody I know.
Lol

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
nobody wants to have an abortion. At least nobody I know.
lol..you don't know very many people.
Are you seriously asking why abortions are not desirable? This is where the pro-life people are so dishonest ( I have no clue where you stand, so in general). But they act like people who are pro-choice "want" and "like" abortions. I
Yeah..I'm seriously asking you why you said you wished no-one should get an abortion.
Don't jump on your canned arguments of pro choice or pro life.
Answer the question.
It's a bad choice in an equation with worst choices
Why is that?
You gonna say it?

vantexan

Yeah I helped deliver my children. Nobody is pushing for late abortions....but sometimes, due to the baby being already doomed, it is a horrible necessity. Nobody but nobody wants to do that though. And you didn't answer my question.
Not a matter of viability. Is it a separate entity, and if so does it have a right to live? And late term abortion is being pushed.

turq

lol..you don't know very many people.

Yeah..I'm seriously asking you why you said you wished no-one should get an abortion.
Don't jump on your canned arguments of pro choice or pro life.
Answer the question.

Why is that?
You gonna say it?

WTF? I just said it. You have something to say, say it. Don't be attributing your :censored2:ed up ideals to me though.

turq

Not a matter of viability. Is it a separate entity, and if so does it have a right to live? And late term abortion is being pushed.

Not a matter of viability? It's either the mother or the fetus having a matter of viability. And it's like 1% of all abortions.

vantexan

Not a matter of viability? It's either the mother or the fetus having a matter of viability. And it's like 1% of all abortions.
I'm talking about all abortions on viability. Y'all are saying up to 24 weeks(even right up to birth in some states). I'm saying preferably none except for rape, incest, mother's health, and none after a heartbeat is detected except for mother's health.

turq

I'm talking about all abortions on viability. Y'all are saying up to 24 weeks(even right up to birth in some states). I'm saying preferably none except for rape, incest, mother's health, and none after a heartbeat is detected except for mother's health.

We're going around in circles. The post that you responded to was on late pregnancy abortions...which account for about 1% of all of them. And than it's all about viability, either of the fetus or the mother. There are late pregnancy fetuses who won't live for a second outside the womb....yet you want to torture the mother to give birth to what amounts to a dead child? So you can say how righteous you are? Nobody is getting late pregnancy abortions just because. There is an unfortunately a damn good reason.

Brownt10

If you’re ok with terminating a pregnancy before the fetus is viable than you are admitting it’s not an independent life. It’s a blob of goo before it can survive on its own. Embrace it, it’s the standard you’ve already agreed to.
Should we kill handicap kids and elderly that can’t take care of themselves outside the womb

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Not a matter of viability. Is it a separate entity, and if so does it have a right to live?.
You said a person with the same brain activity as a fetus, if not for the thing keeping the heart beating, is "otherwise dead" and the plug should be pulled. You give the fetus the right to live but not the grown person?

Hypocrite much?
I'm saying preferably none except for rape, incest, mother's health, and none after a heartbeat is detected except for mother's health.
So a fetus is a person and has a right to live, but if it's a rape or incest fetus, it isn't a person and doesn't have a right to live?

Hypocrite much?