Abortion

bacha29

Can you tell me which States mandate childcare in their constitution? And you also believe we'll all end up in nursing homes. Won't be as dire as you think.
My state's constitution has a line in it that says, "provide for the greater good". That is the reason for which it has it's own HHS. It's designed to oversee the state's programs that are designed to help both the state's young and elderly population and to be in compliance with federal guidelines which are backed with federal funding assistance.
As long as you pro-lifers run away and hide behind the pulpit every time the issue of funding support for the unwanted kids in order to give them a chance at a productive life comes to the forefront nobody's going to give much credence to your argument .
As I mentioned earlier your monarch president wants to cut 230 billion in SNAP benefits and 250 billion in Medicaid and if your state's constitution has language in it similar to mine then well, get out your money honey. Then again some people can't do the same as you.....Run away and hide out in South America until the coast is clear.

newfie

Think your life is hard now. Just wait to the conservative majority on SCOTUS overturns Taft Hartley. That $40 an hour closed union shop job would go to a $17 an hour open market job (maybe lower) because the IBT/AFL-CIO would disappear overnight and you could stand out there on the picket line until you die of old age and it won't matter to UPS because there's plenty more where you came from. Even it you're management your salary would be cut in a proportionate manner and even if you're a pilot the Boeing 797 is being designed to only have one pilot in it. The problem with you consercuks is that you fail to realize the full extent to which you have benefited from New Deal /Great Society legislation we evil communist sympathizing pinko liberal Democrats managed to get passed despite bitter and malevolent Republican opposition. So much so that you treat those benefits like they're birthrights.

god you're a pessimist rooting for the worst.

the number of open jobs is now up to 7.5 million unfilled jobs in the US

Job Openings and Labor Turnover Summary

newfie

As I mentioned earlier your monarch president wants to cut 230 billion in SNAP benefits and 250 billion in Medicaid and if your state's constitution has language in it similar to mine then well, get out your money honey. Then again some people can't do the same as you.....Run away and hide out in South America until the coast is clear.

you need to source that rather then just make it up

bacha29

you need to source that rather then just make it up
Nice piece of data. Too bad it doesn't tell you what percentage of that 7.5 million are federal minimum wage . Talked a few weeks ago to a couple of guys from my state's employment department about employment opportunities. They're answer: " If you wanted one we could bury you in $7.25-8 dollar zero benefit jobs." That's what you don't realize Newf. If someone were to take a job like that they would in most cases lose they're medical assistance card. One of the key provisions of the ACA ( which Trump has set out to repeal) was expanded Medicaid which allowed people to take those low paying jobs and not lose coverage but not every state enrolled in the ACA.
As for your other concerns all you need to do is to go the OMB web site which will have the president's proposed budget as well as numerous other news outlets that highlights the major cuts I mentioned.

Brownt10

Think your life is hard now. Just wait to the conservative majority on SCOTUS overturns Taft Hartley. That $40 an hour closed union shop job would go to a $17 an hour open market job (maybe lower) because the IBT/AFL-CIO would disappear overnight and you could stand out there on the picket line until you die of old age and it won't matter to UPS because there's plenty more where you came from. Even it you're management your salary would be cut in a proportionate manner and even if you're a pilot the Boeing 797 is being designed to only have one pilot in it. The problem with you consercuks is that you fail to realize the full extent to which you have benefited from New Deal /Great Society legislation we evil communist sympathizing pinko liberal Democrats managed to get passed despite bitter and malevolent Republican opposition. So much so that you treat those benefits like they're birthrights.
Never said unions were bad, they are awesome actually I just don’t get how they honestly think democrats are best regardless who is running. Pay attention bc you literally got way off topic meat head. Lol most republicans are terrible too but there has been a slight fight back against evil.

bacha29

Never said unions were bad, they are awesome actually I just don’t get how they honestly think democrats are best regardless who is running. Pay attention bc you literally got way off topic meat head. Lol most republicans are terrible too but there has been a slight fight back against evil.
Pretty lame response . You obviously never thought for even a moment the extent to which your life WOULD not could change WOULD change if a conservative SCOTUS were to overturn Taft Hartley because right now it's the ONLY piece of legislation that stands between you and a completely open wild west , law of the jungle labor environment at UPS.

vantexan

My state's constitution has a line in it that says, "provide for the greater good". That is the reason for which it has it's own HHS. It's designed to oversee the state's programs that are designed to help both the state's young and elderly population and to be in compliance with federal guidelines which are backed with federal funding assistance.
As long as you pro-lifers run away and hide behind the pulpit every time the issue of funding support for the unwanted kids in order to give them a chance at a productive life comes to the forefront nobody's going to give much credence to your argument .
I'm in the States working. ttku
For the millionth time, you've apparently never seen a government handout you don't love. People can earn their way these days, they don't need Uncle Sugar to take care of them.

newfie

As for your other concerns all you need to do is to go the OMB web site which will have the president's proposed budget as well as numerous other news outlets that highlights the major cuts I mentioned.

I did they site said you lied , nothing there close to what you claim

newfie

Pretty lame response . You obviously never thought for even a moment the extent to which your life WOULD not could change WOULD change if a conservative SCOTUS were to overturn Taft Hartley because right now it's the ONLY piece of legislation that stands between you and a completely open wild west , law of the jungle labor environment at UPS.

what pending challenge is there in front of Scotus to overturn taft Hartley?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
51847224_10156945679399500_2705141587532316672_o.jpg

bacha29

I'm in the States working. ttku
For the millionth time, you've apparently never seen a government handout you don't love. People can earn their way these days, they don't need Uncle Sugar to take care of them.
'Uncle Sugar'? is that the Uncle Sugar who will be depositing a check in your bank account every month and chances are he'll be giving you more money than you gave him? Is that the Uncle Sugar who will be picking up the tab for about 80% of your medical bills in a few years? Is that the Uncle Sugar who might in the end have to pay your nursing home bill because a nursing home is the only place that will take you because you have nowhere else to go and because you have no money and it's the only place that will accept Medicaid reimbursement? That Uncle Sugar?

newfie

'Uncle Sugar'? is that the Uncle Sugar who will be depositing a check in your bank account every month and chances are he'll be giving you more money than you gave him? Is that the Uncle Sugar who will be picking up the tab for about 80% of your medical bills in a few years? Is that the Uncle Sugar who might in the end have to pay your nursing home bill because a nursing home is the only place that will take you because you have nowhere else to go and because you have no money and it's the only place that will accept Medicaid reimbursement? That Uncle Sugar?
Exactly The same uncle Suger he was forced to pay to mismanage his money.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
You think medical prices or college would be so high if the government was not involved

bacha29

what pending challenge is there in front of Scotus to overturn taft Hartley?
Oh, now that I mentioned the possibility of what an overturned Taft Hartley could have on YOUR SALARY and bonus plan you start to pay attention if not flat out worrying as you damn well should.