Abortion

vantexan

Funny I mentioned this a few days ago from none other than Infowars. Go ahead and cry about Alex Jones but atleast he’s pro American and pro life. The Virginia governor said “we will keep the babie nice and comfortable after their born” that’s right before they kill the baby.
Again you're attacking me on Alex Jones but I wasn't the one attacking him. I only agreed that if Alex Jones was saying reprehensible things about Sandy Hook victims he should suffer the consequences.

vantexan

Did you listen to the clip? He specifically says it’s about non viable fetuses. What’s your solution for a baby that’s going to die immediately? Try to keep it alive? What’s the point?
So if it's determined in the last trimester the child will be a cripple or a mongoloid it's ok to abort?

vantexan

Yes. I think it’s perfectly reasonable for the mother along with multiple physicians to make that decision. Who else should? The brain dead fetus?
You're dodging. I specifically pointed to crippled and mongoloid children. OK for the mother to terminate in the third trimester if she learns the baby will probably be a burden on her?

It will be fine

You're dodging. I specifically pointed to crippled and mongoloid children. OK for the mother to terminate in the third trimester if she learns the baby will probably be a burden on her?
Are multiple physicians signing off that a mongoloid child is not viable? You’re arguing against a position that doesn’t exist. The term is Down syndrome now, I had to google what you meant by mongoloid, thought you were just being racist against Asians.

bacha29

Well if you pro-lifers want to ban abortion then you'll have to get out your wallets and back it up with bucks providing full funding for WIC, SNAP, Head Start Medicaid etc because of the demand for such services from low income parents is almost certain to rise. Oh BTW, your monarch president's 2020 budget proposal calls for 230 billion in budget cuts for SNAP and 250 billion in cuts to Medicaid. So to Alabama and other states who are about pass similar abortion laws I simply say....get out your money honey because it's all going to fall onto you to make up the shortfall because you brought it all on yourselves.

vantexan

Are multiple physicians signing off that a mongoloid child is not viable? You’re arguing against a position that doesn’t exist.
You're playing word games. Not talking about viability. Asking you a specific question. If the mother learns during the third trimester that her baby won't be "normal", will be a financial and physical burden, should she have the right to terminate the pregnancy?

vantexan

Well if you pro-lifers want to ban abortion then you'll have to get out your wallets and back it up with bucks providing full funding for WIC, SNAP, Head Start Medicaid etc because of the demand for such services from low income parents is almost certain to rise. Oh BTW, your monarch president's 2020 budget proposal calls for 230 billion in budget cuts for SNAP and 250 billion in cuts to Medicaid. So to Alabama and other states who are about pass similar abortion laws I simply say....get out your money honey because it's all going to fall onto you to make up the shortfall because you brought it all on yourselves.
This isn't Obama's economy. People can feed themselves by getting jobs. And if they can't afford children they need to be responsible with their love lives or deal with the consequences.

It will be fine

You're playing word games. Not talking about viability. Asking you a specific question. If the mother learns during the third trimester that her baby won't be "normal", will be a financial and physical burden, should she have the right to terminate the pregnancy?
No games. I’m arguing what public policy should be. Third trimester abortions are for fetuses that won’t be viable, current law requires physicians to sign off on that fact. No one is arguing for killing viable healthy babies after birth. Before the fetus is viable I don’t think a mother needs any reason.

vantexan

No games. I’m arguing what public policy should be. Third trimester abortions are for fetuses that won’t be viable, current law requires physicians to sign off on that fact. No one is arguing for killing viable healthy babies after birth. Before the fetus is viable I don’t think a mother needs any reason.
OK, great, we can rule out allowing the mother to abort in the third trimester if the baby has issues that will place a burden on the mother and her future.

bacha29

This isn't Obama's economy. People can feed themselves by getting jobs. And if they can't afford children they need to be responsible with their love lives or deal with the consequences.
Obama's economy was too busy bringing the country back from the Bush economy. But once again like every other pro-lifer you try to walk back the money issue . Sorry Bud, there's no walking this one back. The demand for child care services in all forms will increase and possibly dramatically and the states will have to make up the shortfall especially if their state constitutions say they have to.

vantexan

Obama's economy was too busy bringing the country back from the Bush economy. But once again like every other pro-lifer you try to walk back the money issue . Sorry Bud, there's no walking this one back. The demand for child care services in all forms will increase and possibly dramatically and the states will have to make up the shortfall especially if their state constitutions say they have to.
Can you tell me which States mandate childcare in their constitution? And you also believe we'll all end up in nursing homes. Won't be as dire as you think.