Abortion

floridays

4th grade science thread.
A thread most likely started to elicit responses about the murder of a human.
Not to cute posed that way is it?
No matter, you're already born, and the unviable tissue you chose to deem human life.
Simple question, was your kid a human at a different stage of development in the womb, or simply unviable tissue?
Be very careful with the answer, I may not think the apple of your eye is viable or worthy to breathe my precious air or eat precious food when many are starving currently.
You got that? Comprende the line of questioning?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Trump ends federal foetal tissue research

You guys "won" this one just hope you or your family doesn't get cancer, zika, childhood cancers or HIV.

"Scientists say it is also the only way to develop a cure for HIV, the Zika virus and childhood cancers."
:bsbullf:
I hope you are not stupid enough to actually believe that! SMH

Government projects into the research using aborted babies stem cell is a small portion of the total research using stem cell. It only applies the National Government scientists, mainly at NIH and possible NIST.

Yeah, I think the new policy is misguided (but I am a social liberal) but your post is trolling ... not that there is anything wrong with that..

Indecisi0n

:bsbullf:
I hope you are not stupid enough to actually believe that! SMH

Research and results projects using aborted babies stem cell is a small portion of the total research using stem cell.

Yeah, I think the new policy is misguided (but I am a social liberal) but your post is trolling ... not that there is anything wrong with that..
You are so right .why would I believe a scientist over a truck driver?! Me so stupid .

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
With today's cancer rates being so high hopefully someone you know doesn't get it.
I searched for your assertion and I could not find that mentioned anywhere.
You were just trolling without doing any research and got caught with your britches down (not that there is anything wrong with that).

Trump halts fetal tissue research by government scientists
Officials said there are currently at least three active federal research projects that involve human fetal tissue, and possibly as many as 12. Among university research projects funded by the government, officials said, fewer than 200 of 50,000 rely on human fetal tissue.

Indecisi0n

I searched for your assertion and I could not find that mentioned anywhere.
You were just trolling without doing any research and got caught with your britches down (not that there is anything wrong with that).

Trump halts fetal tissue research by government scientists
Officials said there are currently at least three active federal research projects that involve human fetal tissue, and possibly as many as 12. Among university research projects funded by the government, officials said, fewer than 200 of 50,000 rely on human fetal tissue.
If it haults one that's not a good thing. Your going to tell me HIV and cancer aren't I problem .I am young and already have had more than a handful.of friends and family taken by cancer .

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
If it haults one that's not a good thing. Your going to tell me HIV and cancer aren't I problem .I am young and already have had more than a handful.of friends and family taken by cancer .
Again ... nowhere in the article you posted nor in 5 others say cancer research/treatment is affected by the new ruling.
Perhaps you should read the ariticles rather making up s:censored2:t and posting it.

Here is a Google Search I did on this new NIH standards ruling:
There is nothing related to cancer.

Indecisi0n

Again ... nowhere in the article you posted nor in 5 others say cancer research/treatment is affected by the new ruling.
Perhaps you should read the ariticles rather making up s:censored2:t and posting it.

Here is a Google Search I did on this new NIH standards ruling:
There is nothing related to cancer.
The official said the changes would affect at least three active federal projects and as many as 12.

Cell lines created from human foetal tissue have been instrumental in developing treatments for diseases from arthritis to cystic fibrosis and vaccines for rubella, adenovirus, rabies, chickenpox and polio.

Scientists say it is also the only way to develop a cure for HIV, the Zika virus and childhood cancers.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The official said the changes would affect at least three active federal projects and as many as 12.

Cell lines created from human foetal tissue have been instrumental in developing treatments for diseases from arthritis to cystic fibrosis and vaccines for rubella, adenovirus, rabies, chickenpox and polio.

Scientists say it is also the only way to develop a cure for HIV, the Zika virus and childhood cancers.
That's a good start.
Did you read that this affects only 3 projects run by National Government scientists at NIH?
There are over 200 projects funded by privately funding and government funding.
Most advances are not achieved by NIH ... no surprise there, as they are government employees working under government bureaucracy.

Indecisi0n

That's a good start.
Did you read that this affects only 3 projects run by National Government scientists at NIH?
There are over 200 projects funded by privately funding and government funding.
Most advances are not achieved by NIH ... no surprise there, as they are government employees working under government bureaucracy.
So your saying it's ok to stop 3 groups that are responsible for possibly curing HIV or cancer?

Indecisi0n

According to the American Cancer Society, in the United States, about 1,620 peoplewere expected to die of cancer each day in 2015 — this equates to nearly 590,000people.Apr 5, 2019

Fast Facts. Approximately 1.1 million people in the U.S. are living with HIV today. About 15 percent of them (1 in 7) are unaware they are infected. An estimated 38,700 Americans became newly infected with HIV in 2016.Mar 13, 2019

After looking at the numbers your right, no biggie . *Roll eyes

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
So your saying it's ok to stop 3 groups that are responsible for possibly curing HIV or cancer?
I am saying it is OK to stop 1 1/2 % of the projects using fetal stem cell which is totally funded by the National Government and whose employees are Federal Government employees.
Seeing how these projects are National Government projects, they represent at best, 1/2% of research project discoveries and results using stem cells.
If this bothers you so much, you should really be worried about the National Government taking over Healthcare.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
According to the American Cancer Society, in the United States, about 1,620 peoplewere expected to die of cancer each day in 2015 — this equates to nearly 590,000people.Apr 5, 2019

Fast Facts. Approximately 1.1 million people in the U.S. are living with HIV today. About 15 percent of them (1 in 7) are unaware they are infected. An estimated 38,700 Americans became newly infected with HIV in 2016.Mar 13, 2019

After looking at the numbers your right, no biggie . *Roll eyes
Still trolling after all this ... I know you are not this friend:censored2:king stupid.