Abortion

rickyb

Richard D. Wolff‏Verified account @profwolff 23h23 hours ago

Look at the US's last place finish. It requires NO paid leave for mothers or fathers. So much for conservatives' "commitment to family values."

D9RHnxAWwAAO3wH.jpg

rickyb

and another one to follow that last graph about family values. note how republicans are pro war ie pro death and anti abortion

i dont get it, if you have 0 paid holidays does that mean if you work on the fourth of july or xmas you dont get 2.5x the normal rate? we do.:

That’s far below the minimum legal standard set in countries with advanced economies similar to the U.S. For instance, in most European counties the legally mandated number of vacations day begins at 20, and the number of paid holidays can reach 13. Australia and New Zealand both require employers to grant at least 20 vacation days per year; Canada and Japan mandate at least 10 paid days off. Most advanced nations also offer at least six paid holidays per year, according to CEPR.

no-vacation-nation-revisited-fig1-2014-04.1554829410461.jpg

This country guarantees workers 49 paid days off a year, the most of any nation

El Correcto

god is dead
and another one to follow that last graph about family values. note how republicans are pro war ie pro death and anti abortion

i dont get it, if you have 0 paid holidays does that mean if you work on the fourth of july or xmas you dont get 2.5x the normal rate? we do.:

That’s far below the minimum legal standard set in countries with advanced economies similar to the U.S. For instance, in most European counties the legally mandated number of vacations day begins at 20, and the number of paid holidays can reach 13. Australia and New Zealand both require employers to grant at least 20 vacation days per year; Canada and Japan mandate at least 10 paid days off. Most advanced nations also offer at least six paid holidays per year, according to CEPR.

You’re comparing our federal government which Americans are supposed to hate and make smol. To what is essentially state governments in Europe.
Try looking up some of our state laws.

vantexan

Pro death and anti-abortion? Did you actually think about what you wrote? Is abortion pro-life?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Abortion is kind of a double-edged sword. I mean, I like the idea of killing babies, but I don't like the idea of giving women the chance to make decisions.