Abortion

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
An interesting article maybe even appropriate reading in viewing current events:
Abortion: The overlooked tragedy for black Americans
I have posted many times that the Repugs should support abortion is America.
This article explains why!

Abortion impacts African Americans at a higher rate than any other population group. In 2011, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released an Abortion Surveillance Report. According to that report, black women make up 14 percent of the childbearing population. Yet, 36 percent of all abortions were obtained by black women. At a ratio of 474 abortions per 1,000 live births, black women have the highest ratio of any group in the country.

When you use those percentages, it indicates that of the over 44 million abortions since the 1973 Roe vs Wade Supreme Court ruling, 19 million black babies were aborted. African Americans are just under 13 percent of United States population.

In the past, we criticized the tobacco industry for targeting young people with their advertising. Recently, the nicotine vape industry has been criticized for similar practices. The prevalence of abortion providers in African American and Hispanic neighborhoods indicates the abortion industry is targeting too. It smacks of the eugenics-linked past of Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger and her views of contraception and abortion as ways of diminishing the black population.

Now wouldn't we all be happier if half this "protestors" were aborted ?
Which half?

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
As is normal with Trump, the driver here is reducing costs.

He's Reducing costs? yeah, that's it!!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I have posted many times that the Repugs should support abortion is America.
This article explains why!

Abortion impacts African Americans at a higher rate than any other population group. In 2011, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released an Abortion Surveillance Report. According to that report, black women make up 14 percent of the childbearing population. Yet, 36 percent of all abortions were obtained by black women. At a ratio of 474 abortions per 1,000 live births, black women have the highest ratio of any group in the country.

When you use those percentages, it indicates that of the over 44 million abortions since the 1973 Roe vs Wade Supreme Court ruling, 19 million black babies were aborted. African Americans are just under 13 percent of United States population.

In the past, we criticized the tobacco industry for targeting young people with their advertising. Recently, the nicotine vape industry has been criticized for similar practices. The prevalence of abortion providers in African American and Hispanic neighborhoods indicates the abortion industry is targeting too. It smacks of the eugenics-linked past of Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger and her views of contraception and abortion as ways of diminishing the black population.

Which half?
After decades of denial Planned Parenthood denounces Margaret Sanger.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Black lives matter, but it’s okay to kill them in the womb to prevent welfare babies and future criminals.

These people really are sick in the head and racist.
But thankfully people like @bottomups believe in abortions ... and too bad his parents did not.
The way I look at it is 98 out of every 100 abortions eliminates 98% of potential future DemWit LibTurds.
That's why I fully support abortions for the lower class.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
1598572222292.png

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
This is a book I read years ago:
Freakonomics: Freakonomics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The National Government is not about "decent human beings". On the other hand, the National Government laws prohibit the States (which is the appropriate place) where this decision should be made. The Liberal (Blue) states would most likely allow abortions and the Conservative (red) states would not allow it. Women who have abortions would go to Blue states and hopefully stay there.

And that small innocent, beautiful child whose mother wanted an abortion turns into the grown-up criminal. The crime rate, especially homicide, went down in the period 17 - 25 years after Roe-Wade and continues at levels below the rates prior to Roe-Wade.

Legalized abortion and crime effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Donohue and Levitt point to the fact that males aged 18 to 24 are most likely to commit crimes. Data indicates that crime in the United States started to decline in 1992. Donohue and Levitt suggest that the absence of unwanted aborted children, following legalization in 1973, led to a reduction in crime 18 years later, starting in 1992 and dropping sharply in 1995. These would have been the peak crime-committing years of the unborn children.

This is a book I read years ago:
Freakonomics: Freakonomics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Constitution guarantees the right to abortion. Ain't America great?
I fully support the right of every USA citizen female to have an abortion.
Thankfully people like Bottom Feeder believe in abortions ...
The way I look at it is 98 out of every 100 abortions eliminates 98% of potential future DemWit LibTurds.
That's why I fully support abortions for the lower classes, who commit the vast majority of violent crimes in the USA.

Abortion and Crime
The controversial theory linking Roe v. Wade to a massive crime drop is back in the spotlight as several states introduce abortion restrictions.

Democrats support and encourage the abortion of Black babies.
1599160667053.png

From 1991 to 2001, violent crime in the U.S. fell more than 30 percent, a decline not seen since the end of Prohibition.

LEVITT: I was spending most of my waking hours trying to figure out this puzzle about why was it that crime, after rising for 30 years from 1960-1990, had suddenly reversed?
LEVITT: I had looked into all of the usual suspects. Policing and imprisonment. The crack epidemic. But really you could not and you cannot effectively explain the patterns of crime looking at the kinds of components that people typically talk about when they try to understand why crime goes up and down.

Levitt eventually wrote a paper called “Understanding Why Crime Fell in the 1990s: Four Factors That Explain the Decline and Six That Do Not.”
The six factors that, according to his analysis, did not contribute to the crime drop:
a strengthening economy;
the aging of the population;
innovative policing strategies;
gun-control laws;
right-to-carry laws; and
the increased use of capital punishment.

Then there were the factors he found did contribute:
the increase in the number of police;
an increase in the number of criminals imprisoned; and
the decline of the crack-cocaine trade, which had been unusually violent.

But these three factors could explain only a portion of the massive drop in crime — perhaps only half. It was as if there were some mysterious force that all the politicians and criminologists and journalists weren’t thinking about at all.

LEVITT: I had the idea that maybe legalized abortion in the 1970s might possibly have affected crime in the 1990s.
One day, paging through the Statistical Abstract of the United States, which is the kind of thing that economists like Levitt do for fun, he saw a number that shocked him:
LEVITT: At the peak of U.S. abortion, there were 1.5 million abortions every year.
That was compared to roughly 4 million live births. The sheer magnitude of abortions surprised Levitt. And he wondered what sort of secondary effects it might have.
He wondered, for instance, if it might somehow be connected to the huge drop in crime.

Legalized abortion and crime effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Donohue and Levitt point to the fact that males aged 18 to 24 are most likely to commit crimes. Data indicates that crime in the United States started to decline in 1992. Donohue and Levitt suggest that the absence of unwanted aborted children, following legalization in 1973, led to a reduction in crime 18 years later, starting in 1992 and dropping sharply in 1995. These would have been the peak crime-committing years of the unborn children.

Last edited: